« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

anyone else into 2010's fashion? ♡

this may be a bit too niche but i love 2010's fashion! the whole girly / shabby chic thing i love the most, but i also really like to learn about scene and alt styles of the time, and japanese 2010s street fashion. (gyarus u r so cool) 2010s are making a very subtle comeback, but a comeback nonetheless! if you're interested in that, please reply talking about your favorite style from that era, and some of your favorite pieces. rn im all about uggs and distressed wildfox sweaters :)

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by mary

posted

yesss omg!! i feel like i have two sides rly girly like this and then idek.. uggs are def on my xmas wishlist. i miss pink brand clothes and skinnies toooooo like omg it makes me so nostalgic,, i rmbr looking at my older brother's gfs in like 2010 n wanting their whole outfits

Report Reply

Reply by ZefBarbie

posted

Omg yes I say this all the time! 2010’s fashion was everything and I cannot wait for it to come back. My favorite was the cute girly floral prints, the colorblocked bright neon dresses with a white lace top, tribal prints, lots of bright colors, the owl & mustache trends... basically everything you would see on a Tumblr girl circa 2012. 

Report Reply