« Books and Stories Forum

Fans of Neil Gaiman

Posted by Ryan

posted

Forum: Books and Stories

Share your favorite Story/Novel or fan story! My fave Novel is Neverwhere but my love will always be with Sandman.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Nico

posted

I am way too fond of The Ocean… but honestly I would also say Sandman just cuz those omnibus volumes almost broke both my legs lol

Report Reply

Reply by Ryan

posted

Good Answer!

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

I like it! I think Sandman has been a big hit. It's fun to read, and I think it will appeal to many. It will have many fans who like it because of how it was presented. I like that I can enjoy the book as long as I have a hard-core fan. I think that it is an excellent book for a fan. I'm not saying that I am a huge fan. It's just I'm a bit of an old fashioned nerd, and it has a few elements that make for good stories, and I'm not a fan. It is fun and it's not bad, but I do have issues that come up in my opinion.

Sandman has been very well written. The book is very good in many respects and I think that it has the same quality of the other stories. The main problem is with how it has been presented, and I don't like the way that the characters have portrayed them and the way they are portrayed. I'm not a big fan of the way that the character of Sandman has portrayed himself, but he has done a good job of portraying Sandman. The story is very simple, the plot is well done. I think that I'm not going to complain if it is too simple, because it's not too complicated, and I'm not complaining about that.

I'm not going to give a lot of away because there are a few problems. I like the way that Sandman's personality has been handled. He is very smart and has been able to understand that people are trying to manipulate him to get what they are getting. He's been able to understand that he is trying to be the best man he could possibly be. He doesn't really have to deal with that much of anything, but he has been a little bit too much. It is a very complex story, so I think that I'm going to get a bit annoyed with the book because it's so simple. It's a lot like a book of chess, and you can only play so many moves, and the rules are very simple and very well thought out, so that makes a lot more sense.

I like that there's an interesting story about a guy named Sandman

Report Reply

Reply by nova :3

posted

this is probably the most basic answer of all time but im truly in love with good omens

Report Reply