« Back to the Furry Space Forum

🌈 Art 🖍️📝🎶

Posted by Ducky

posted
updated

Forum: Furry Space Group

Hello spacehey furs ^w^!! i thought it'd be nice to have a spot to share artwork, whether it be visual, writing, music, or anything else. let's show each other our creative spark ~✦

I don't make the rules here, but these are my suggestions:
  • keep it SFW, pg-13 at most. ( kink and gore artists: you are totally cool, but since it's a general / all ages group, & we can't filter / CW images here, i think this is best )
  • you can self promote / share your links
  • support each other! don't give criticism when it isn't asked for

- Ducky

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Ducky

posted
updated

I guess i should start us off o3o...

I'm Ducky, and i like to draw and design funny creatures! I love Cute and Strange things. I mostly do digital drawing or i draw traditionally and finish it digitally; I dabble in animation and crafts.

I create at a slower pace, but i love to draw for people. i have quite a few OCs and adopted characters too. The platypus in my icon is my fursona who i rlly want to finish proper, up-to-date art of soon! Maybe some would consider my art "unserious" or lacking in meaning, but what joy is there to be had if i cannot get silly??

a photo of two kandi/pony bead bracelets. the first one has pink, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple beads; and letter beads that spell "don't worry", with rainbow smiley-face/flower beads on either side of the words, and a plain white smiley-face bead in between the two words. the second bracelet has blue, white, and brown beads; and multicolor letter beads that spell "be furry", with a blue and a brown paw-print bead on either side, and letter beads making an emoticon face ("OWO"). the colors are based on the "furry unity" flag by fursonapins. this pair of bracelets was inspired by a build-a-bear toy shirt i saw that says "don't worry, be furry".
weird cat digital drawing.digital art of a yellow puppy.

🦣 MASTODON 🐝 COHOST 🌐 TUMBLR

🐾 FURAFFINITY 🏠 TOYHOUSE

Report Reply

Reply by Jac0bthec00l

posted

I made this guy dance yesterday for my profile :333

Report Reply

Reply by Ducky

posted

@Jac0bthec00l Awesome!!

Report Reply

Reply by Proot

posted

my protogen oc in minecraft with her lil drone :3proto the protogen but in minecraft!

Report Reply