« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Have you ever seen paranormal things?

Hey I'm pretty new here, but I am curious if any of you have encountered something paranormal like seeing a ghost. Hell seeing anything that made you second guess if it was real or not. I've seen shadow people that looked like a human figure in my old house, but idk if it's because I'm delusional or what. 

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Itz_mjj

posted

YES. I have seen something paranormal before and this was like a month or two ago. I was at my dads house and i walked by my old room and saw a man sitting in a chair. He was wearing white and was smiling. I ignored it and went to the bathroom, when i was washing my hands the second bathroom door had opened. (it was locked) so i walk out the bathroom and pass by my old room again and i check it. The man i saw was gone and no one else was in the house at all only my brother and dad but i could hear them talking the entire time in the kitchen,

Report Reply

I have seen them a lot, strange voices of people who are not there, ghosts in many places, supernatural entities, shadow men, etc.  This has happened to me from a very young age, although I mostly see them in my house (an entity is chasing us) I have seen ghosts in the house of a former friend, in the house of uncles or grandparents.

Report Reply

Reply by Tj

posted
updated

I am a skeptic but I will say that I had an experience sometime in middle school, I usually chop it up to me being tired but this is how it went

I was drowsy and opened my eyes for whatever reason and I saw clear as day this girl sitting on my lap with wet hair and strangely looked like she was wearing one of my old shirts. I was so scared that i squeezed my eyes shut and prayed to god for her to go away ( i was religious at the time and no longer am)  

when i opened my eyes she was gone but I was still really scared because i had a loft bed at the time so i just imagined that she was standing under my bed waiting for me to come down the ladder, long story short I stayed up all night waiting for some one to walk by my door so I could talk to them

the only other notable thing i could say is that my old house (the one that the last expierence happened in as well) is that all of my childhood the main hallway thats in my house has always had really bad energy(?) it always felt like someone was behind you so i usually just ran through it (LOL) me and my brother frequently had bad dreams of either getting dragged through the hallway or a shadow figure following us.

Report Reply

Reply by sunibot

posted

Yeah!! i see ghosts of pets all the time. not many people believe me but i know it's real because the dog i keep seeing by my house looks like my dog that died a couple years back and the cat i see at school used to come around when i didn't even go to that school yet! 

i have tried to come up to my dog before (his name is Bungee), but he got scared (i'm guessing) and disappeared. the white cat howhever (whom i named Dushek), isn't scared at all. i tried petting him but my hand just goes through.

all the animals i see have some sort of gradient behind them at all times. do you know in some religious paintings Mother Mary would have this aureola of light behind her head? it's like that except different colours. i'm not sure what it means.

take this with a grain of salt, because i have been diagnosed with psychosis recently. but still, i believe what i say is true, and they must be real. it's too big of a coincidence for the animals to show up in places where animals that looked like them and died frequented before.

Report Reply