« Back to the Splatoon Forum

favorite canon character?

Posted by three.

posted

Forum: Splatoon Group

similar to asking your favorite idol, but includes shopkeeps like crusty sean and annie, to the agents, to other npcs like mr grizz and spyke, and even splatbands. curious to know the unpopular faves and such, feel free to comment your favorite from each category (shopkeeps, agents, npcs, splatbands, etc) if youd like

my favorite agent is 8 and my favorite "splatband" is dedf1sh (not including idol groups because i love the 3 main idol groups too much)

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by anzu

posted

i love all the idols sooooo much but i think my ultimate favorite is marie. but if you asked me to choose between marie and off the hook i'd die i think

flow is my favorite shopkeep im so mad that she didn't get more stuff because her design is literlaly so awesome. uhmm.... im forever a chirpychirps truther but i love dedf1sh n turq oct so much

Report Reply

Reply by MIKA

posted

off the hook's #1 fan 4ever 🙏 i lovw octavio and marie a lot too though

Report Reply

Reply by fortniteburger41

posted

C Q CUMBER!!! lob them hrngg

Report Reply

Reply by ✦ dia ♪ ✦

posted

i love sooo many platoon characters so much but literally just seeing marina makes me gotta bite my fist or something  knee jerk reaction She's ssoso perfect and cute but other than main npcs like idols n agents etc i do like spyke n cqcumber and iso padre so much ......... and dedf1sh for most bg songs but also chirpy chips because im so in love w their christmas cover

Report Reply

Reply by ✨Orionnn✨

posted
updated

Big fan of all the Chirpy Chips, Harmony was the biggest reason I got I to Splatoon.

I also really like Spyke, Flow, Diss-pair, SQSQ, C-Side, and that's really it.

AND DEDF1SH I FORGOT DEDF1SH

Report Reply

Reply by FL33W4Y

posted

for the agents i like:
agent 3
agent 4 
new agent 3

for the idols i like:
callie
shiver

and for the shop keepers: