« Back to the Goth Forum

makeup

Posted by Daisy☆

posted

Forum: Goth Group

i've been trying to do trad goth makeup but i cant find a good primer or foundation, pls comment if you know any >_<

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by jude

posted

it doesn't come in pure white, but i love the maybelline fitme foundation as a good compromise between price and quality! you can find it at the drugstore or makeup stores, it usually goes for about ten bucks. the lightest shade it comes in is 102- a really really pale color. if you already have a foundation that you prefer, you can also get mixing pigment to lighten it. the pro matte mixing pigment from la girl is a white pigment to mix with foundation, you can get it at ulta, i'm not sure where else though. the pigment should go for about nine bucks.

Report Reply

Reply by Maggot

posted

⛧⸸
No idea if you've found one that works for you yet. BUT I use L.A Girl Pro Coverage Foundation in white. I think (?) its a foundation mixer but I use it as just my base foundation. Luckily, it's pretty much full coverage with like two coats, for me.

⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓ 
Here's a link to their actually site, but amazon carries it also if that's what you need.
https://www.lagirlusa.com/products/pro-coverage-illuminating-foundation
⛓𓌹*♰*𓌺⛓

BUT, that being said I'm already super pale to begin with... Hope this helps though!!
⛧⸸

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧ Acid_Witch_Baby ⛧

posted

a really good solid primer i use is the maybelline master primer you can find it at any grocery store or ulta for pretty cheep, foundation wise la colors has a white foundation i believe and so does maybelline the only this with maybelline is that it has a pink hue but white face powder can fix that!   

Report Reply