« Back to the Goth Forum

favorite diy clothing item?

Posted by jude

posted

Forum: Goth Group

do you have a goth battle jacket/vest that you've diy'ed, or goth clothes/jewelry that you really love? feel free to share here. personally i love my jacket, as well as chainmail jewelry i learned to make through entering the goth scene.

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Daisy☆

posted

i have a bunch of jewelry that i found in my grandmas house and oml there the best things ever, they  mostly have skulls or crosses which is so silly <3

Report Reply

Reply by lesboluvrr🫀

posted

nothing impressive but i add more to already ripped tights i dont have a single pair of normal tights i rip them too much

Report Reply

Reply by Gx's Treehouse

posted

A few weeks ago I made some gloves out of tights. They turned out very nice.

Report Reply

Reply by Gx's Treehouse

posted

A few weeks ago I made some gloves out of tights. They turned out very nice.

Report Reply

Reply by Hallucigenia

posted

I made my own bracelet out of fabric, studs, pins and paint. Holds surprisingly well. 

Report Reply

Reply by Bela The Strange

posted

A top I made from an old halloween costume <33

Report Reply

Reply by fercather

posted

a t-shirt that I got at an animecon, it's Full Metal Alchemist, from the sin of pride, but it's just the bloodshot eyes with the ouroboros circle in the center, it's my favorite t-shirt even though it's honestly not the most gothic thing I have ..in fact it is not so gothic

Report Reply

Reply by fromdespa1rtowhere

posted

I recently made a purple skirt with skulls on it and I also knitted a giant purple poncho. I also like just putting random shit on chains to make necklaces- Ive got one with a bullet, one with a cross and also one with a shell

Report Reply