« Back to the Ace Attorney fans :D Forum

tell me ur fave aa game and why! :D

what's ur favorite game and why? could be any entry from pw to aai2!

some spoilers for aa4:

personally i really like aj and think it gets way too much hate, finding out about kristoph's evil overarching plan was super exciting and the new mechanics like ema's shoe print testing, the mason system and apollo's percieve was way cool!! it took a really interesting turn with hobo phoenix and slowly piecing together the events! it almost had rfta vibes to me if rfta was paced a lottt better.

tell me ur all time fave below!! im curious as to what you guys think of the different series entries!!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by ⚣。 Klavier

posted
updated

From best to worst

1. AAI / MI  1+2 + TGAA 1+2 (SORRY I CANT DECIDE WHICH ONE IS BETTER.) 

2. AJ (Dual Destinies) (I agree that it gets too much hate, regardless i rly liked the characters and gameplay!) 

3. SoJ

3. PW (JFA etc) 

4. AA vs PL (sry the NPCs r so bad, i love Prof. Layton in general though...) 

Im not gnna b verrry specific but i am IN LOVEEE W THE INVESTIGATIONS SERIES && TGAA most! 

SPOILERS FOR BOTH MI

I love how the plot correlates from MI1 and MI2 itys such a genius move. Overall the whole plot and characters r so likeable. Esp when sebastian redeemed himself at the end; findign the crucial evidence and having to go against his own father.??? I love him for dat. And the logic chess against sebastian was giving me the goosebumps when it was on. Speaking of; I LOVE how Phoenix has a Magatama, Apollo has a lie detector bracelet, while MILES GOT LOGIC AS HIS POWER MOVE HELP! Honestly was brilliant choice to make it as that, rly fits him. All cases in MI are p good, except kidnapped turnabout idk what the hell happened there. My favorite characters in both MI gotta be: sebastian, kay, shi long lang, calisto yew, justine courtney, uncle ray, gregory, tyrell badd, horace knightley, katherine hall, alba (extraterritorial rights enjoyer), dogen BCS HES THE GOAT 🗣️🗣️🗣️ May hv missed some characters ... Overall, I'd love to see sebastian + kay comeback in AA7 (coping)  

SPOILERS FOR BOTH TGAA

As a (good) lore enjoyer, Same as MI, i loved TGAA bcs of the plot (+ characters) . Herlock sholmes being the best character ever. Hes so silly.. The way his dance of deductions are ALMOST yet SO FAR from correct..! Love that for him. And yeah, dance of deduction is my favorite part as well... ALSO THE OSTS R SUCH BANGER IN THIS GAME.. PROBABLY MY FAV AA OST GAME EVER.!ENOCH DRBEBER MAGIC N SCIENCE && WILLIAM SHAMSPEARE THEME R SYUCH BANGER. not to mention the other unlisted tgaa osts in my playlist. https://open.spotify.com/playlist/304scgKQvEEsDd5yfnQFpG if you want it. Also the references in this game. Impeccable... I like sherlock holmes in general so this game is litrly my dream ever. The speckled band case... Nostalgic. Also soseki natsume like holay molay i love his books..?! I'd like to rant more but I'm a bit tired so. Let me js say;  STRONGHART BREAKDOWN! Is probably one of my favorite breakdowns ever. + Gina had the glowup ever in TGAA2  The cases r so good. Oh ymgod. Adventure of runaway room; Magnus mcgilded you son of a. I also saw an object.lol when ryuunosuke somehow knew the evidence will b tampered, video here. https://youtu.be/VnnB-xeem0Q?si=pc3LVH8puMqwaw1l Psst you should watch their other videos. Its that's good. Moving on... Twisted karma n his last bow + resolve of ryu. Crying. Sobbing. Tearing up. And more.  My favorite characters in both TGAA gotta be  enoch drebber, herlock sholmes, barok van zieks, kazuma, (sus)ato, iris, gina lestrade,... Tobias gregson.... Dude... Sry. Js need a moment rn, william shamspeare, detective hosonaga, eggbert benedict (truly one of the names), courtney sithe + maria gorey designs r PEAK! And.. Soseki natsume. May have missed some again...  Overall, Ryuunosuke + Kazuma r in love w eachother (w homo) (canon) .

Lmkif anybody wants me to rant abt the other games...

Report Reply