« Automotive Forum

the miata is terrible

Posted by Spunchb0b3339

posted

Forum: Automotive

i don't find why people love the 1995 mazda miata, it looks so ugly the engine is terrible, the pop up headlights looks so sad 

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Xyvraaq

posted

bro every people have their personal tastes, No car should be judged

Report Reply

Reply by Kenno

posted

Even if you don't like it doesn't mean that the car is terrible

Report Reply

Reply by Waylon

posted

Dude, the Miata is straight up the most raced car on the planet.  It is a lightweight platform that needs no real power, just has good suspension.

a Miata with just 300hp is a 10 second quarter mile drag car.

Report Reply

Reply by Cosmic

posted

everyone is entitled to have an opinion but sometimes opinions are wrong 

Report Reply

Reply by CLK

posted

i disagree

i get your frustration with how some people turn them into things they weren't made to be, still the miata is one of the very few pure sports cars. even back then you couldnt really find many cars that were like it, especially not at that price

besides lots of cars with pop up headlights looked sad (944, 4g firebird, etc...)

Report Reply

Reply by Maximoto

posted
updated

You can sling that fucker around a corner & it'll stick to the ground. GREAT for drifting. They're harder to roll than most other cars. The pop up headlights aren't for looks, they're for aerodynamics when they're down- less wind resistance. Great on gas. They handle like a fucking dream. It's like the ULTIMATE yee yee shithead car. 

I will not hear any mid/late 90's Miata slander here, sirs. That Barbie car be fast as fucc boiiii

That said, with the size of these pavement queen pickups around nowadays I wouldn't risk taking one on the road & stick to a track with it. Damn shame bc they're so damn fun to drive.

Report Reply