« SpaceHey Forum

How do i get transparent boxes on my profile?

www.SpaceHey.com/ATGAllTymedaG

I found the background i wanted but all the boxes on my profile turned out white but I was aiming for transparent with purple, pink or turquois letters.

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Raga Tanha

posted

I'm having the same problem.. I can't get them to be transparent with out ghosting the lettering amd my picture.. ive been trying to change the coloring but the code isn't working for that either.. I can give u think code to change the opacity but thays about it.. I posted bulletins for custom cursors and falling objects on my page if u need them. ♡♡♡

Report Reply

Reply by Glorey

posted
updated

.profile .contact .heading, .profile .table-section .heading, .home-actions .heading {
    opacity: 0.5;
}

Report Reply

Reply by EngiQu33ring

posted

Editing the opacity can have unintended consequences for elements inside of them. You're better off using:

.element {
     background-color: rgba(red, green, blue, transparency);
}

This site is good for selecting a color

Report Reply

Reply by acjmoss

posted

this was super useful!!

Report Reply

Reply by forum

posted

1. Awareness about the implications of using piracy platforms like KatmovieHD is crucial to discourage their usage and promote ethical consumption of media.

Report Reply

Reply by forum

posted
updated

<a href="https://www.e-hallpass.blog/" target="_self" previewlistener="true">Ehall</a>
  1. has revolutionized the way schools manage student movements, providing a seamless and efficient digital solution.

Report Reply

Reply by Zero

posted

if you use hex codes for the colours then you can get transparency by adding 2 additional digits at the end, if you do that then, for example, #00FF0080 would be bright green with 50% transparency.

Report Reply