« Back to the CREEPYPASTAS FAN GROUP Forum

Whats ur fav creepypasta and the baclstory

My favorite creepy pasta is jeff the killer a d correct me if I'm wrong but his backstory was basically him going crazy making a smile on his face murdering his family attempted murder on his brother Lui/liu however you spell it. Lighting their house on fire and running, him getting found by his brother and in a hospital. his brother finds love and someone kills her??? Am I correct ?????

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ⦻Sal/Sadie⦻

posted

My favorite creepypasta of all time has got to be nina! but when it comes to storys I think my favorite will always be slenderman. Even though his original story is just little captions under photos, i think its equally chilling and thrilling! < 3

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by pan1c_Argon

posted

En mi caso sería la creepypasta de Laughing Jack.

Si no recuerdo mal era el deseo de un niño por un amigo que nunca lo abandonara, un buen deceso que le concedieron en una caja musical pero con el paso del tiempo el niño creció y lo olvido durante años en una casa abandonada. Creo que básicamente la soledad lo corrompió, me encanta. 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by N4TH4N43L_XP

posted

Mi creepypastas favoritos son Ben drowned, nina the Killer, Jeff the killer y smile dog, cuando era chico pensaba que smile dog y los otros creepy iban a parecer de la nada solo por ver sus historias XD, además yo intentaba encontrar la foto y cartucho original de simule god y ben drowned.

Extraño 2016.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Salix_!

posted

My favorite story was and still is that of Jeff The Killer, through him and Slenderman I discovered my love for creepypastas.

As I remember the story of Jeff The Killer was about a boy named Jeffrey Woods. He was a boy who moved with his family to a new neighborhood, but little by little he began to feel the need to cause harm, a feeling that would be increased when a boy named Randy began to bother him and his brother Liu, which would lead to Jeff seriously hurting the bully.

In conclusion, if my parents had never left me unsupervised in front of a screen when I was 7, I would never have discovered my love for creepypastas.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by jotzykill

posted

mi creepypasta fav siempre sera jeff the killer jeje soy fan d el desde que tengo 7 años, le agarre cariño ^_^

Permalink Report Reply