« Writing and Poetry Forum

Wtf happened to us?!!

Posted by ☽。⋆ҜIЯБУ☽。⋆

posted
updated

Forum: Writing and Poetry

Ah ha ha. Our mental health has gotten worse causing me to forget this damn app and to upgrade all my info. We are traumatized forever from our two exes. Fuck you AJ and fuck you Ethan. Suck our dick you sluts. So, we’ve been trying my best to be happy so We are on medication. We swear that pill is scary. We didn’t realize we needed this much. We needed an iron gummy, a birth control pill {fuck you we’re genderless}, and legit a pill for anxiety. Man we’re crazy are we right? We’ve gone mentally ill. Fuck you all. We only want our wife and her alone. If you touch her I swear to Satan, we will nail your arms in a cross and hang you from your throat. She only belongs to me yo. Anyways, how is our life? Erm. It’s something. We’ve had a lot of panic attacks and I go somewhere new to begin a new chapter. We won’t say where. If you said mental hospital you’re wrong. We've been daydreaming the day we meet our wife. We want her out of the house. She deserves so much. We hope to see her and just play with her if ya catch what we mean. We’re honestly in love like crazy and would do anything to satisfy her. We’re glad we met her. Okay that’s all, bye bitches.

Report Topic

0 Replies