« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

8 more profile themes /layouts done

Posted by Anfaeia

posted

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

Alright, I've done 8 themes in the passed few hours.
Last night I think I did 11? I lost track and im pooped.

Anyway, I made 8 new ones. I hope you guys dig them.

I'm going to go to sleep.

Don't forget to leave kudos? Idk what they're good for but I like them lol. Thank you guys

If you do use one.
Go to my blog to find them, I dont have displays for them unfortunately right now.

Copy the coding, go to edit profile, then add the text to "who I'd like to meet"

Much love guys. have a love filled day!!! Or sleep sweet!!!

~"Heart" IconFauxy

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by GRIFFEN

posted

we cant leave kudos on forum post you nitwit

Report Reply

Reply by KrisCrossApplesauce

posted

help how do i put music on my profile cuz nothing works and idk what im doing wrong ahdfhjsafgfds

Report Reply

Reply by Janebutt

posted

I'm seeking a theme that's centered around converting Word to PDF, ideally offering the ability to edit my templates within that context. Any suggestions or recommendations would be greatly appreciated!

Report Reply

Reply by salu

posted

you can also apply the theme like whatsjt.com jt whatsapp theme

Report Reply

Reply by taylorsara

posted

You can also try YOWhatsApp

Report Reply

Reply by Jiao Tung

posted

Thanks for spreading this knowledge to us. I also write some words about TPU Film must visit my page.

Report Reply

Reply by Alison Moore

posted

As a seasoned software developer, I've had the privilege of diving into the dynamic realm of IoT development services. The ability to seamlessly connect devices, extract meaningful data, and create intelligent, interconnected systems opens up a whole new dimension of possibilities. Whether it's building smart home solutions, industrial automation, or innovative healthcare applications, IoT development services are at the forefront of technological innovation.

Report Reply

Reply by Emma

posted
updated

whatsapp mb latest broadcasting feature offers a seamless method for dispatching messages to numerous contacts concurrently. Rather than laboriously sending messages one by one, users can effortlessly craft a broadcast list and transmit their messages to multiple recipients with a single click.

Report Reply

Reply by yasin

posted

I want to make themes for this WhatsApp MOD called jtwhatsapp download can you help?

Report Reply