« Back to the QSMP Forum

The island is a reformatory for sinners (theory?)

Posted by Belle

posted
updated

Forum: QSMP Group

I think the island is some sort of reformatory for criminals and sinners. 

I think that bc most, if not all, of the participants have a somewhat dark past. The prison trio (qpac, qmike and qcellbit) all escaped the safest prison in the world, some through questionable means. qCellbit is a known cannibal and murderer. Also qforever was a corrupt politician once. I just dont know how to add qfelps in the mix since he was the prison guard, but i dont have much info abt him at all.

On the other side there are the english speakers, of whom, qbbh, who literally was a cult leader and killed multiple people, as well as being a demon and having eaten humans, and qfoolish, who was known to burn villages and was not always the purest of beings. There's also qphil, an angel of death (i think I dont need to elaborate). qFit also seems to have something interesting in his past, bc of 2b2t, and also appears to be infiltrating the island in the name of some organization. 

There's also qroier, who made a cult in the name of the guy he loved and that repeatedly rejected him. 

I dont have much info abt the other characters, but it seems to be a pattern. No one seems to be a purely good person. There are some that are just really fucked up people.

It also seems to tie in w the religious themes and the thing of the fed seeking perfection. Also the eggs could tie in in a sense of making the people more docile and careful, bc of having to take care of children. It also makes them easier to manipulate.  I just dont know how to fit qelquackity in this theory. Nor his last stream w the egg a1 and the fed computer screen showing some players (felps, bagh, etoiles and 2 others of whom i cant recall). qRubius is also kinda hard but still can be analized if looked at the religious themes. 

hope this kind of makes sense and is readable. I feel more confortable posting here then, lets say, twitter or tumblr. I also hope this group becomes more active in the future, as twitter dies :))

Edit: uhm.... Like... qBbh was talking to dapper and pomme and confirmed that he's wanted by Ethiopian government bc he (accidentally) burnt down a children's hospital. Also he seems kind of obsessed abt eating every being he can. He has eaten humans, and, as far as I remember, gods/demigods.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ItzaFelix

posted

OMG i love this theory

this is way to good

but i was also thinking more for like psychiatric patients or sm like that idk but you formulated the theory pretty good

Report Reply

Reply by Dap

posted

this is such a fun and cool theory!! Makes sense if DSMP pasts count in someway
In the DSMP:

Quackity was a manipulator and ate Jschlatts heart
Wilbur blew up L'manburg, and as an outcome, led to almost every L'manburg resident to be traumatized
Tubbo was a spy, exiled his best friend and nuked the server
Niki attempted to kill Tommy multiple times
Bad tried to infect everyone with the egg and even killed Foolish for it
And lastly Foolish killed millions of people as a god of death in his past

Before I finish this whole essay lol Luzu and Quackity both have a big past in Karmaland with Luzu being a dictator with his presidential power while Quackity led a revolution against him..

I love this theory now that I've heard of it! Very fun :) (Sorry for writing so much but if every past is canon it really just adds on to this theory!)

Report Reply