« Music Forum

Favorite Vocaloid Song & Why

Posted by Roo ⚠

posted
updated

Forum: Music

Hi everyone! I was curious to see what the Vocaloid fandom on Spacehey's opinions were regarding their favorite song and why! (This does include UTAU and Fanloid songs!) I'm just curious, drop it on me!

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by tisteatime

posted

gimmexgimme bc i'm fucking basic with my vocaloid opinions

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by tisteatime

posted

gimmexgimme bc i'm fucking basic with my vocaloid opinions

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Roo ⚠

posted

Gimme X Gimme is so so good, that's a super based choice. When it first came out, I listened to it for like a whole week straight LMAO

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by furrywave

posted

Losstime Memory by Jin is my personal favourite! I really like Kagerou Project in general, but that song really resonated with me... I'm not the hugest fan of IA but the "ikanai de~" near the end of the song was sung strongly

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Roo ⚠

posted

Such underrated picks! I can understand the mixed feelings about IA, she's pretty okay, but she's not my favorite either! But Jin is so good, and Kagerou Project is a classic! 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Hyperr

posted

Before i was born by maretu PERFECTION 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Roo ⚠

posted

Any Maretu song is absolutely banger, there's never been a Maretu song I disliked!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ASH !!

posted

i have lots of favorites, but ill choose "Ime-chan wants to become a guitar hero" just bc Ime44 is my fave producer !!

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Roo ⚠

posted

I've actually never heard that one! I'll definitely have to give it a listen! I love your Mikoto profile picture so much, btw!! It's so cute!!! ><!!

Permalink Report Reply