posted

Forum: Life

Schizophrenia, how many of you have at? I'm being serious 

Report Topic

43 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by ~Yaya Cat~

posted

My older brother did. :( I was only like 8 when he started displaying signs so I often didn't know what to do when he'd zone out for periods of time. My uncle has it too. 

Report Reply

Reply by Ashy Slashy

posted

I don't have schizophrenia, but I have CPTSD and bipolar disorder. Always open to chat with anyone else going through similar shit. 

Report Reply

Reply by Chottis

posted

I dont have schizophrenia, but I suffer from CPTSD, deep depression, social anxiety and insomnia/sleeping issues. 

Report Reply

Reply by hrh eliott!

posted

My best friend has just been diagnosed. I met her on an ED ward. I have BPD and I work in mental health but this is a new one. Any advice would be so great. I just want to help her.

Report Reply

Reply by Jezabel

posted

My grandma had it, I got a watered down "bipolar with psychotic episodes" along with anxiety, ptsd, bpd, and ocd because I wanted to be a bag full of fun. Love talking about mental health. It's my favorite topic. Anytime anyone wants to chat about it, I'm down! Bring on the disfunction!

Report Reply

Reply by x_stacey_x

posted

I don't have schizophrenia but I have depression, anxiety, PTSD, and OCD. 

Report Reply

Reply by HeistHomicide

posted

I have schizoaffective disorder. It's on the schizophrenia spectrum. I try to talk about and help people understand it as much as I can. 

Report Reply

Reply by Sincerely Demi

posted

I don’t (think) I have it, but I have relatives who have it.

Report Reply

Reply by DeDe

posted

I don't have schizophrenia, but have been around and interacted with a few individuals who do suffer from it. 

I, however, suffer from Depression, Bipolar Disorder, Social Anxiety Disorder, Panic Disorder, and Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. 

I am willing to listen to anyone who would like to talk and be a friend for someone out there who is also struggling. 

Report Reply

Reply by Macky

posted
updated

i've met someone who had schizephrenia. sadly he used heroin/suboxne a lot. disappeared one day and haven't seen him since. been around 10 years or so.

I have high functioning autism and depression, some anxiety it goes hand in hand.

Report Reply

Reply by LadyCrow

posted

Panic disorder and anxiety here! mild depression sometimes too

Report Reply

Reply by T̶o̶b̶y̶

posted

i’m diagnosed psychotic depression but schizophrenia is still a possibility? outside of that.. anxiety/panic disorder, ocd, ptsd, agoraphobia, and highly suspected adhd. probably others but these are the recognized ones rn.

DMs are always open btw! </3

Report Reply

Reply by razerz111

posted

Me!! I'm 19 and it started after I had a really bad acid trip. I somehow stablized myself to where I can live with it comfortably with no drugs or therapy if you need I can offer help although I'm not a professional, it's pretty impressive I managed talking myself off the edge when I thought I was possessed and everyone could hear my thoughts. LOL

Report Reply

Reply by Aixa

posted

I have voices and i see them, BPD ,OCD ,Self Harmer  depressed

Report Reply

Reply by La_Nalga_De_Bakugou♡

posted
updated

Mi abuela fue diagnosticada con Delirios de persecución. Hasta donde se ella lo padece desde muy joven pero no fue tratada hasta una edad adulta. He escuchado de parte de mis padres, quienes la cuidaron antes de ser tratada, que ganeralmente decia cosas que no eran reales y que entre cosas que se inventaba y verdades ya no distinguian si lo que decia era verdad o no. Que atacaba de forma verbal a gente que pasaba apor la calle cuando llegaba a salir de casa y que incluso llego a matar a un cachorro. 
Ahora ella se encuentra bajo tratamiento, estable. Ya no presenta los delirios por suerte, el tratamiento funciono. 

Por mi parte yo se que tengo algo, son solo sospechas de momento hasta que tenga la posibilidad de ser diagnosticado profecionalmente. Una probable anciedad, anciedad social y depresion leve. Espero poder ser diagnosticado pronto. 

Report Reply

Reply by Sofrítho

posted
updated

I’m 25. I have schizoaffective disorder bipolar type, ptsd and DID. It has been HARD but it definitely gets better as time goes on you learn better ways to cope. If you ever wanna talk about it I’m here. My great grandmother and great aunt also had schizophrenia. 

Report Reply

Reply by GIRL CANVAS

posted

And why can’t our heart go out to those individuals more frequently than it does now?

Report Reply

Reply by Adrian Snowden

posted

I have skitzophrenia, also treatment resistant on top of that. Got a late start in life on the whole treatment thing and then when I did I had tried everything that was on the market a few years back, destroyed my body in the process and now a days I smoke weed to keep it under control for the most part. Plus I smoke due to my Crohn's desese. Used to take a chemotherapy drug for it but I was not told what it was and stopped due to it tearing my body up more than helping the Crohn's at all. I feel for the others that have it esp the ones abused growing up. Or anyone abused really but this discussion is geared towards the one subject.

Report Reply

Reply by Ashli Vixen

posted

I am bi-polar--didn't know where else to go so here I am...I am severely depressed cause my love life right now is a major disaster, just broke up with my man, my heart hurts...any ideas on how to cope with this?? Would appreciate any tips to help me to get over it..Thanks..=-((( 

Report Reply

Reply by lilly <3

posted

i'm diagnosed with schizoaffective disorder (bipolar disorder+schizophrenia) and it sucks. but im always willing to lend an ear for someone going through something similar. dont be afraid to reach out <3

Report Reply

Reply by flacozs

posted

im in your walls

Report Reply

Reply by injeolmi37

posted

even though i haven't been seen by a doctor i know i have anxiety. but if i tell my family that i think i have anxiety they will think im attention seeking and i dont know what to do. 

Report Reply

Reply by Saturn

posted

︎ Trauma Survivors check out this group I made. xx

Report Reply

Reply by Darwin

posted

" can I put my balls in yo jaws ( yo jaaaw)"

Report Reply

Reply by jayden<3

posted

I have depression, anxiety, ocd and possibly some sort of mood disorder :/

Report Reply

Reply by SirhcA

posted

My sister have this, and it fucking awful. If you have this get your self some help. She killed her own children due to this and it's horrible. She even tried to burn the whole house down. Couldn't even looked on the burnt bodies of the 4 innocent kids. Years has passed I still haven't talked after the incident. It's hard 'cause my mama and pops died earlier before this happened. I still get sad even if those kids weren't mine, I helped her look/take care of the kids.

Report Reply

Reply by Joocy

posted

my friend is an athlete and uses athletic IV drip ,  she orders  https://gojoocy.com/iv-drip/athletic/

Report Reply

Reply by JimBo

posted
updated

Mental health should constantly be maintained, and if I feel uneasy or something similar, I consult with doctors. Visit psychotherapist near me which frequently relieves my tension and exhaustion. Most people will benefit from this alternative, and you should not put off seeing a psychologist.

Report Reply

Reply by okxlt

posted

From time to time i hallucinate due to past drug abuse at a young age. I think it is more of a Psychosis than full blown schizophrenia.

for me, i see like some weird entity walk in infront of me and i start shitting myself, only for it to Vanish and for me to realize that it wasnt real.

Not hard to deal with for me, but all of you people on here suffering i wish you the best of luck

Report Reply

Reply by asad7878

posted
updated

Bad Health

People who work a lot but rest too little are
awake too long and sleep too little.Those who use excessive amounts of drugs,
drink alcohol frequently or smoke a lot of cigarettes, these are the people who
in any case cannot be equal to normal and healthy people, their body will be
prone to disorders and diseases.These people will be deprived of the benefits
of body building, they will face the deprivation of the benefits of health,
wealth, fitness and wisdom.  Happiness is
taken away from us, so repent from it for God's sake and stay away from it
forever.

Adopt

In a common language, we would ask you to devote
some time to your physical health and well-being.If you can't give time every
day, at least give some time on the second or third day to allow your body to
balance.And the quality of your joys and happiness will remain the same in the
current days of life, whatever work you do i.e. job, any other work will be
more noticeable, the more you will need to nurture your mental powers.The more
good light exercise you need to overcome this nature, the better the balance
between physical exertion and mental capacity.

Report Reply

Reply by elynka

posted

I don't have schizophrenia, but I knew a lot people who suffered from it. I have CPTSD and have been diagnosed with PTSD since I am 12. If you need anyone to talk to, feel free to send me a message.

Report Reply

Reply by oiwa

posted

i was diagnosed with schizoaffective twice

Report Reply

Reply by Gaile

posted

i was diagnosed 1 1/2 years ago i developed psychosis from trauma and already hallucinations due to sleep deprivation 

Report Reply

Reply by Greed

posted
updated

Horribly Schziophrenic, yep, along with bad insomnia. To think this is the first forum post I clicked on in the Life category, and it just so happened to be about Schziphrenia specifically. Must be my lucky day.

Report Reply

Reply by ChloeCol

posted

Hello, everyone who suffers from depression. Sometimes I feel like the world is slipping out from under my feet. Communication with friends, relatives, and even my boyfriend, does not save. The only thing that helps is when I sing. Has anyone had this happen? Friends recommended to browse Bali varieties of kratom. They say you can add a little to tea, which becomes good. Haven't tried it yet.

Report Reply

Reply by KiwiComPera

posted

Hey i'm autistic and i have psychosis and i'm in the process of diagnosing schizophrenia

Report Reply

Reply by lars𖤐

posted

not schizophrenia, but i do have a dissociative disorder

Report Reply

Reply by lydia

posted

not that, but apparently bipolar disorder and borderline personality disorder. deftly open to chat with people in a similar situation.

Report Reply

Reply by Sheri

posted

I'm not depressed por something, i'm just sad all the time, i'm just cry everytime i think no one could see, i just think about to die or dissapear. Sometimes i just want to don't ve here, alive. I feel guilty for thinking like that.

Report Reply

Reply by BeeMilk

posted

It runs pretty rampant on both sides of my family. I just have Major depressive disorder, generalized anxiety disorder, and CPTSD. My mom was Schizoaffective, her brother is schizophrenic, and so was their grandfather. My grandfather on my dads side was also schizophrenic. Im only 22, so I guess theres still the possibility I could develop symptoms. I've had visual and auditory hallucinations b4 but I was under a lot of stress and we chalked it up to the CPTSD. I love talking abt it so, anyone message me if u wanna convo. 

Report Reply

Reply by Valen666__

posted

eu provavelmente sou bipolar(não pode ter diagnostico sendo menor de idade)

Report Reply

Reply by kitkat.c0m

posted

a lot of people are mentioning it and I know what ptsd is but what is cptsd???

Report Reply

Reply by ?Max?

posted

Back in 2022-23 I was bullied by my ex karimsa, she would harass me and threaten me to not talk to my friend kendal. she did more to but i dont wanna go on to details :/ Im doing more better now that i have an AMAZING boyfriend and i got my friends back :)

Report Reply