« Jobs, Work, Careers Forum

How did you plan your career life after graduation?

Hi :), I'm 23, by next March I will be back home finally after finishing my Military services (1 year post graduation), I graduated by June 2022 with a MIS major, but i feel too confused and i can't imagine myself in the next 5 years like how things used to be in collage.

It's like i have so many ideas and have no idea at all.. so my question is what did you do after graduation? did you choose a 9 to 5 job or freelancing? was the wind too strong that it took you places you didn't want or did you handled things the way you wanted?

thank you for reading.

here is a song for you all i discovered today.

Report Topic

4 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jinnicide

posted

I didn't have a plan, I just took what I could get (which is what I imagine most people do). You really don't have the freedom or experience to be able to engineer much until you've been around for a while.

Report Reply

Reply by elizabethh

posted

First off, huge respect for completing your military service—major milestone!

Report Reply

Reply by elizabethh

posted
updated

And the wind was indeed strong, but it led me to unexpected places that turned out to be pretty cool. Your mix of ideas is like having a buffet of possibilities! As for handling things, it's a bit of both—embracing the unexpected and steering the ship where I wanted it to go.

Thanks for the song share! By the way, have you considered checking out electrician classes? It might add an interesting layer to your skill set. I found this site that could have some cool insights https://www.electricianclasses.com/. Who knows, it could spark some new ideas!

Report Reply

Reply by Hamed M.

posted

Thank you everyone for your comments, highly appreciated and notes are taken!

hope you all are having a good day

Report Reply