« Games Forum

Splatoon 3: Salmon Run Tips

Posted by Reality-was-stolen

posted

Forum: Games

HAIII! So, recently my rank has varied anywhere from profreshional +1 to eggsecutive vp, and I wanted to ask. Does anyone have any tips? I know Salmon Run is team-based and usually if you win or not can be up to the entire team's skill level, and if anyone has any good tips besides praying for a good team, it would be appreciated.

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by 🪩disco🪩

posted
updated

something i learned early on, even back in splatoon 2, is to make sure you know where you're supposed to be with the kind of weapon you have (although it's not always guaranteed, sometimes you have to be out of position, it cant be helped) and what bosses it works best on, as well as taking in to account what bosses have the highest priorities! quick thinking is critical but it can be super easy to get tunnel vision, lol, especially if you're playing freelance with strangers. there's lots of super cool visual guides that are easy to find on twitter, which is something i prefer :)

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by swaghaver

posted

the golden thingies you get from killing a boss salmonoid can one shot other boss salmonoids if you throw it at one! i often do that when i'm being surrounded by a bunch of boss ones. try to prioritize reviving team members, less chance of getting a game over i think

Permalink Report Reply