« Podcast Forum

Looking for scams for Youtube Series

Posted by umbrykane

posted

Forum: Podcast

Hey, i do a youtube series where I talk about various scams.  I'm limited on ideas and was wondering if people had any roaming around their areas or any they have encountered.

Heres my youtube channel for the ones ive done so far: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRdcVjp5qPTnQLhw1jBtKlA

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by umbrykane

posted

what exactly is clubhouse?

Report Reply

Reply by Hectropolis

posted

Fake Homeless people asking for money, Your bank calling you to 'verify' certain information , "apple certification calls" , A far away family member wanting to connect (this happens a lot from down south calls - where someone pretends to be your family member and extract information for their profit - build rapport then extract money)

Report Reply

Reply by Shauna Harris-Bateman

posted

Have you heard of the Save Sophie Hoax? 

Report Reply

Reply by Brady

posted

You could do a dive into various crypto coin rug pulls? I like that topic - and meme coins on the rise you have loads and heaps of people who want unbiased facts about the people holding all their hopes and dreams. You have people who get paid in said crypto to promote it that dont disclose any partnerships and fake coins altogether. Scam city!

Report Reply

Reply by Lil Bleach

posted

crypto rugpull$

Report Reply

Reply by FishyBusines

posted

if you look into CSGO skin scams youll have content for days. people over there in that community find the craziest ways of scamming, like pretending you can rig a fake gambling site so people send you their skins

Report Reply

Reply by Sticky Nicky

posted

Jim Browning on youtube has the best call center scam bust videos, he often uses their tech back on them to gain access to their computers

Reply All podcast also has a great multi episode where one of the hosts goes to India to meet up with a call center phone operator. The Dream has two great seasons about MLMs and how they're scams.

But more Youtube Centric Iilluminatii is enjoyable and NationSquid focuses on viruses and other computer scam (with some older horror/creepy content)

Report Reply