« Music Forum

What's your favorite music?

Posted by Tenshi

posted

Forum: Music

I'm curious to see what people like to listen to whenever they get bored or just want to be in a mood, it can be a playlist or just OST's to a game you really enjoy or stuff from TV shows or a band.

For me whenever I need a boost to my mood I usually listen to Spongebob's Best Day Ever, it really makes me happy, but for any other song that's not a mood booster or whatnot, I like to listen to Still Life from Sitcom, Jack Stauber's Music and Micro Pop, Six Forty Seven, Comfort Chain, Icarus from Instupendo and a good lot more

Band wise I love Silent Siren, my personal favorite J pop band

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Alex W

posted

My main 2 go-to genres are indie folk and experimental hip-hop, kinda polar opposites but my favs from each are Elliott Smith and Nick Drake and Death Grips and JPEGMAFIA respectively

Report Reply

Reply by toaster

posted

the main genres I listen to have to be hardcore and folk. they're definitely very different but are so good also folk punk is pretty good too. 

my favorite hardcore artists: Fugazi and Unwound 

my favorite folk artists: Big Thief and Nick Drake 

Report Reply

Reply by Strannn

posted
updated

i think one of my favorite is shoegaze i think is goood

if you don't know what it is you can start listening to my bloody valentine lol

Report Reply

Reply by kiki :3

posted

my holy trinity is probably something like 12rods, newjeans and alceu valença. someone recommended 12rods 2 me recently and now i cant live without em..

genre-wise, i like anything! but mainly shoegaze and whatever tyler the creator is doing at the moment

Report Reply

Reply by vampireempire

posted

some of the songs currently on my rotation are yah/element (medley) by joy crookes, today by the smashing pumpkins, and something wrong by hand habits!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Tenshi

posted

seeing lots of interesting artists and songs, I'll definitely try getting around to listening to em!

Report Reply