« Back to the Japanese Fashion luvers Forum

WHAT ARE YALLS STYLES? :D

Posted by ¡¡¡ SMITUNA !!!

posted
updated

Forum: Japanese Fashion luvers Group

Mine are Pastel Harajuku Goth, and Decora!!! <3

Hi i've changed WHAHAHHS it's been months okayy I'm visual kei now (electro music/rave inspired, so it's neon/bright colors with black, kinda like a mix w cybergoth tbh!! and I sometimes switch between the gothic and punk sides of vkei but still keep that electro/rave theme)

Report Topic

12 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by esperr

posted

I like yume kawa, decora, larme, and more lol

Report Reply

Reply by p1nk13!!!!!

posted

Visual kei is def my fave, it's how I dress most of the time and most of the music I listen 2, but I also love menhera, gothic lolita, sweet lolita, hime gyaru(I think that's what it's called), and many many more. I love pretty much all j fashion!! My gateway into Japanese fashion was decora tho. When I was like 7 I'd spend hours upon hours online looking at decora fashion blogs and images. I wanted to dress like that soooo bad, I'd make my own decora outfits from the random stuff I found in my closet and use my small toys as accessories. Anyway I kinda started rambling, sorry :/

Report Reply

Reply by Jang

posted

goth lolita!1!

Report Reply

Reply by klin!!

posted

i started loving decora recently but idk how to call the style i dress most of the time, is mainly inspired by outfits from fruits magazine :]] these are recent photos that show my style!!my attempt at decora lol

Report Reply

Reply by sol

posted

i like to call my thing "vintage harajuku femme lesbian" because it sounds funny and also is kinda accurate jdhjjhgjhg

Report Reply

Reply by Pixel

posted

Lolita and Ouji!!!

Report Reply

Reply by squish

posted

my main style is fairy-kei, but i also love decora, lolita, gothic lolita and v-kei :D

Report Reply

Reply by bbeeaann

posted

im def a more trad goth, but i've been obsessed with adding visual kei pieces to my wardrobe. I also found some scans for and Ora Ora magazine called "Soul Sister," and I'm obsessed with the way it aligns with the early 00s swag era in the US. I love how bold the look is and want to try and blend a few aesthetics together

Report Reply

Reply by ohimesama666

posted

sweet and oldschool lolita, sometimes gothic lolita!!! also just some kawaii clothes then i dont feel like wearing lolita :p

Report Reply

Reply by lamb (♡ˊ͈ ॢ꒳ ॢˋ͈)♪♡

posted

My style is Cult Party Kei and/or mori kei :33 it’s hard to find clothes for this fashion though…

Report Reply

Reply by yogurtmint

posted

ive been really interested in fairy kei and jirai kei :3 if anyone is from california then u can shop on some very cute fairy kei accessories and clothes in harajuku day! 

ive actually started wearing sweet lolita too and i love the style very much 

Report Reply

Reply by Gloomy456

posted
updated

I like jojifuku and I have some angel blue and mezzo piano clothes but idk how to style them.

Report Reply