« Games Forum

Does PS5 have games?

Posted by Devilish-Jester

posted

Forum: Games

Does the PlayStation 5 video game console have enough quality exclusives to justify a purchase over waiting for titles to be ported to PC? Also any noteworthy features?

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by JustSomeLego

posted
updated

Exclusives? Not really, especially since a lot of the big ones (Ratchet and Clank, Spiderman, whatever) are now getting PC ports. The only really big heavy hitter I can think of without a PC port yet is the Demon's Souls remake. PS5 is a good option if you want a budget way to play new games and don't want to drop a couple grand on a decent pc.

You do have access to the entire PS4 library though, including the games that never got PC ports. Stuff like Bloodborne or Ketsui are options if either of those interest you.

Besides that, it's a good blu-ray/dvd player if you get the disc drive version. Not sure how often you use discs, but it's always a neat thing to have just incase a show/movie gets taken off of streaming services but you have it physically.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Devilish-Jester

posted

Yeah, it seems covid and scalpers really ruined this new gen.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by 🪩disco🪩

posted

absolutely not. if you have a ps4 that's probably just enough. i suppose some games on both systems have differences (nba as far as i've heard but cant confirm lol), but still not worth the price tag if you can be patient enough for them to just come out on pc

Permalink Report Reply