« Friends Forum

Homestucks Unite,,, who else misses the MSPARP Forums?

Wasn't too sure where to put this, but using Spacehey reminds me of the good old days on the MSPARP Forums,,, it's been so long since I last thought about that site. 

I had a fan adventure going on there for a good while, it's where I met my current closest online friends, and I used it for yeaaaars. I really miss it. I hope the current MxRP and Cherp developers remake the forums sometime. It'd be hella cool to have them back up. I think that was the most fun in a community I had ever experienced, and it was the least toxic online space I had ever seeeeen! Absolutely loved the forums, only had one or two negative experiences on it for about 4 years. 

Drop your favorite Homestuck MSPARP Forums stuff down below!! What do y'all miss? What were yalls old usernames?? My username was technoscythemaster lol, I went by Kira and Kaiden back then. 

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Annie :3

posted

Holy shit Lois! a real-life Homestuck fan!? this reminds me of the time Andrew Hussy wrote Homestuck! 

Report Reply

Reply by t3cna

posted

I never got to experience the MSPARP forums but as a new Homestuck fan that HATES everything after the original. I would love to see the forums come back. Fan content is the way I get my Homestuck fill after the original.

Report Reply