« Web, HTML, Tech Forum

Fav Cellpohone

Posted by RobStar

posted

Forum: Web, HTML, Tech

Share your favorite cellphone from back in the day or modern feature-phone and if you're still using one...  Just no modern black monolith with no shape...

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by fanfare

posted

rainbow startac

Report Reply

Reply by Alveus Nosville

posted
updated

see the thing is: a lot of old phones were all cool and funn on the outside; cookie cutter "just werks" bullshit on the inside which made them pretty interchangeable for the most part.
That being said I grew up with nokias and I still cherish the 5130 Xpress music I had as a kid, and really wish I had 5730 because sliding side keyboards are still the coolest fad in mobile we ever had but to be honest
as far as the standard numpad phones go MAN is everything Sony Erickson put out way cooler
though that may also be just because they were used by people I considered cool at the time

Report Reply

Reply by O Alentejano

posted

the first blackberry was a mind-blower for me
never got to own one, but i love how they looked, what they did

Report Reply

Reply by xxRebellious_Emmaxx

posted
updated

For me, my favorite phones are the Motorola Razr V3, T-Mobile Sidekick, and those Blackberry Curve phones. I've always loved flip and QWERTY physical keyboard phones. As a matter of fact, I replaced my old slab of glass modern smartphone with a 4G flip phone in May of this year. :)

Report Reply

Reply by delicious2003

posted

I love old Nokia phones with Symbian, especially C6.

Report Reply

Reply by Brian

posted

samsung gt m2310, childhood phone

Report Reply