« Back to the Paranormal Stuff Forum

Opinions on Non-Humans/aliens and UFO/UAP’s being confirmed real?

What do you guys think of this? Personally I could rant for hours about what I think this could mean and even more  questions. The Gov had a hearing that confirmed Non-Human life and powerful machines and aircrafts are in the gov’s possession, and that they covered up what branch of funding was going towards reverse engineering projects. The US has had contact with non-humans as early as 1930. 

Thoughts?

Report Topic

8 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Soull

posted

BRUUUH I DIDNT EVENN KNOW THIS HAPPENED CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS TO ME??? 

Report Reply

Reply by murderishh :]

posted

personally, i think aliens do exist, they've existed since the start of time, it would be arrogant of us to think that we're the ONLY ones in this vast universe like come on ! there is more life out there that we haven't discovered, i know there is

Report Reply

Reply by Jenna

posted

I've always had a feeling aliens were real because my grandmother would always talk about this one story of how she was abducted by aliens and now she has a blue chip in her head. Weird

Report Reply

Reply by Relish Ubiquitous

posted

When it first came out that UFOS were confirmed as being "real" it made headlines for a day then almost fell off the radar. I would have thought that it would have been one of the most important news stories of all time. It's similar this time also although I honestly have no clue what to make of anything.

Report Reply

Reply by VictorL

posted

I don't really believe them honestly. usually in the past, when the government starts talking about aliens and the likes, it's to cover something up. so either aliens are real and they're not bluffing or aliens aren't real and we've got some shit happening military or government-wise.. 

Report Reply

Reply by kittie

posted
updated

MY THEORIES :

i was raised being told that aliens are real, my dad always been real into it and always watched those history channels. he never been religious either, and i never went to church unless it was with a friend, and with this whole aliens thing happening, and being "confirmed" just leads me to think that my dad always has been right tbhh. his opinions always made sense to me, and explained more than "god" has ever to me. like how we got here, evolution, etc. my dad has always told me that the bible is bs.. and is like kinda brain washing and blinds people from what happens because a lot of them only believe that their god is the only explanation and what is possible. i respect all religions don't get me wrong, but christians PERSONALLY.. with my experience they like to push their religion on me, and call me satanist for how i look/dress or if i say im not into religion. so it's very hard to get my point across when i speak about aliens and my opinions with certain people. but my dad believes that.. there is a missing link (a huge gap in evolutionary development that can't be scientifically explained) between Neanderthals and modern day humans. Astronaunt theorist think we were visited by aliens and they felt sorry for the Neanderthals and modified some of their dna with theirs. if you look up a lot of that you can probably find some more info on that, but i do believe it makes sense.. and as a personal thought.. i think there's portals in the ocean that lead to space and that's how all those ufo sightings are all over the ocean, and explains the Bermuda Triangle. Nasa used to explore the ocean to begin with, but they switched to space, which leads you to wonder why and what they have discovered for them to leave the ocean alone yk?? OR there could be underwater bases deep in the ocean, so deep that we can't explore it because we don't have the capability to send anything down that deep because of the pressure. that makes me also think of what else could be down there, not just speaking about aliens. like anything you could imagine.. Ok another one, is my opinion on the pyramids. so everyone is not sure how they were built, especially back then and there's a bunch of theories relating to aliens and beliefs they built them. If your interested here's the website explaining : https://proofofalien.com/top-10-evidences-to-prove-the-aliens-built-the-pyramids/  

And last thing I also do believe that the gov is working with aliens, because i think they been hiding it forever now. but it makes you wonder why they are just now admitting to it? like as if they're planning something.

(SORRY FOR LONGG REPLY IM JUST RLLY INTERESTED AND HAVE MANY THEORIES)

Report Reply

Reply by urban

posted

As much as i do believe aliens are real, this story just doesnt sit well with me. The US government wouldnt just let a story like this get out if it was genuine. I think its a cover up. Maybe its real. Could still be a cover up either way. Theyre up to something and i dont like it. 

Report Reply

Reply by jim

posted

I think aliens definitely exist, but given the sheer size of the universe its very unlikely well ever find them or they'll find us, at least not in our lifetimes. (Sucks, Ik:(( ) So I don't think anyone has discovered alien tech yet.    

Report Reply