« General Forum

Youtube Poops

Posted by steb•wash

posted
updated

Forum: General

I literally have no idea what Forum to post about this in so I chose General.

Are there any other Spacehey-er's that enjoy or create YTP'S?

If you're not familiar with what these are, here's Wikipedia's definition:
"A YouTube Poop (YTP) is a type of video mashup or edit created by remixing/editing pre-existing media sources often carrying subcultural significance into a new video for humorous, satirical, obscene and profane, as well as annoying, confusing, scary, shocking, surreal, or dramatic purposes."

I started creating YTP's in April 2020 while trying to find fun things to do in quarantine.  I'd been consuming them for a decade & tried my hand in creating them a few times prior, but always gave up for one reason or another.  But now I make them almost Full Time, putting a new one out once a week!

Check out my channel here.  If you create YTP's as well, pls feel free to share you channel below!

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by XaiBlaze

posted

YouTubePoops are the best shitposts on the internet

Report Reply

Reply by Kaine Depraysie

posted

My favorites are “the rock wants his crack back” “hank hill is a dick” and “strange things are happening to andys toys”

I also love a lot of the spiderman ones but dont care much for the mario bros YTP. 

Report Reply

Reply by /d/oomerGrl

posted

Dude, YTP's were the shit, I wish people posted them more often like they used to

Report Reply

Reply by ᑔΞVΛRΠ

posted

Those old SpongeBob ones uses to be the shit 

Report Reply

Reply by cqbqud

posted

Hello. Webugol's blog https://webugol.com/blog/website-seo-audit-tools is a real treasure trove of interesting and useful content about SEO audits and tools that make life easier when it comes to website optimisation. In particular, the article provided me with a clear picture of the tools that can be used to improve the efficiency of web projects.

Report Reply