« Art and Photography Forum

🎨 Grabbag Commissions! 🎉 [OPEN] [closed]

Posted by Kuma

posted
updated

Forum: Art and Photography

WELCOME!

I'm excited to announce that I'm now offering Grabbag Commissions for just $18! 

Link to my main commission Bulletin

Please read the ToS first!

What are Grabbag Commissions?

Grabbags provide unlimited possibilities! I'll take care of all the creative decisions, and you'll receive a unique and one-of-a-kind artwork of your character!

Price: 18 USD per commission

TAT: 1-2 days

Content Includes:

Sketches

Full-Color Artwork

Comics

Chibis

And more surprises! You never know what awaits you!

Why choose Grabbag Commissions?

Surprise Yourself: Unbox a surprise art piece tailored just for you! The element of surprise adds an exciting twist to the commission process.

Affordable Fun: At just $18, it's an affordable way to get multiple artworks in different styles.

Quick Delivery: With a speedy turnaround time of 1-2 days, you won't have to wait long to enjoy your artwork!

Trust in the Artist: As the artist, I'll put my heart and soul into each piece, ensuring you receive a unique and delightful creation.

How to Order:

A visual reference of your character + any specific details you may have.

Any themes or ideas you'd like me to explore (optional)

Once I receive your request, I'll get to work on your commission right away! Payment will be through Paypal or Ko-Fi. Tips are greatly appreciated!

Don't hesitate to drop your request below! Whether it's a gift for yourself or a friend, Grabbag Commissions offer an assortment of artwork with unlimited creative possibilities!

If you have any questions or need further information, feel free to ask. Looking forward to creating some wonderful art for you all!

Report Topic

0 Replies