« Quiz/Survey Forum

If you're going to do a "get to know me" quiz/survey, why not try THE original one?

Posted by Blunt Farce

posted

Forum: Quiz/Survey

The "35 Questions" from Marcel Proust (1871-1921)
:
:
1) WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS?
Yesterday afternoon my cat slept on my lap while my gf and I reclined on comfortable couches and read books. That's gotta be one version of 'perfect happiness'

2) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST FEAR?
Failing myself. Not living up to my own expectations. Always a struggle.

3) WHAT TRAIT DO YOU MOST DEPLORE IN YOURSELF?
A combination of fear and procrastination

4) WHAT TRAIT DO YOU MOST DEPLORE IN OTHER PEOPLE?
Selfishness & hate in large and small ways.

5) WHAT LIVING PERSON DO YOU MOST ADMIRE?
Can't answer / too private I think.

6) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST EXTRAVAGANCE?
I buy/use ridiculously expensive soaps & shaving cream. I tend to buy computers that are more powerful/fancy than I really need. If I had more $$ I would also own too many left-handed guitars.

7) WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT STATE OF MIND?
Like most Americans, for the past 4 years, my state-of-mind has been a damaging mixture of terror/disgust/fear as well as disappointment in my fellow humans.

8) WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER THE MOST OVERRATED VIRTUE?
Piety. It is usually covering up something else.

9) ON WHAT OCCASION DO YOU LIE?
When the truth would be both hurtful and not helpful.

10) WHAT DO YOU MOST DISLIKE ABOUT YOUR APPEARANCE?
Needing glasses now. I never needed them when I was younger, and of course I would like to be thinner.

11) WHAT LIVING PERSON DO YOU MOST DESPISE?
duh, trump

12) WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU LIKE MOST IN A MAN?
A sense of humor.

13) WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU LIKE MOST IN A WOMAN?
A sense of humor.

14) WHICH WORDS OR PHRASES DO YOU MOST OVERUSE?
"etc." and using ellipses (...) in emails.

15) WHAT OR WHO IS THE GREATEST LOVE OF YOUR LIFE?
My girlfriend. It took a long time for us to find each other and it has been the best 15 years of my life. No doubt.

16) WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU HAPPIEST?
On stage at my (now closed) comedy theater. Also playing bad music in awful bands with good friends.

17) WHICH TALENT WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO HAVE?
I can play guitar but I'm definitely not a "talented musician" I wish I had the talent to match my passion. oh, and I can't f-ing SING. Really wish I could sing.

18) IF YOU COULD CHANGE ONE THING ABOUT YOURSELF, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Is "my entire childhood" too broad an answer? Then I guess I wish I could change the residual damage from that childhood that is still such a big roadblock to happiness and progress.

19) WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER YOUR GREATEST ACHIEVEMENT?
Being brave enough to escape my small town when I did, and the expectations that went with that place.

20) IF YOU WERE TO DIE AND COME BACK AS A PERSON OR A THING, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A bird. 100%. And hopefully a really smart bird such as a crow or a jay.

21) WHERE WOULD YOU MOST LIKE TO LIVE?
I've already lived in 2 places I really wanted to, both cities. I think next (and maybe for the final move) someplace smaller & peaceful, like the west coast of Ireland.

22) WHAT IS YOUR MOST TREASURED POSSESSION?
My left-handed Fender Telecaster

23) WHAT DO YOU REGARD AS THE LOWEST DEPTH OF MISERY?
Addiction to any substance, or person.

24) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE OCCUPATION?
Reading. Close second: hiking in the woods.

25) WHAT IS YOUR MOST MARKED CHARACTERISTIC?
A desire to make people laugh.

26) WHAT DO YOU MOST VALUE IN YOUR FRIENDS?
Understanding & kindness and a willingness to pick me up at the airport.

27) WHO ARE YOUR FAVORITE WRITERS?
It's a cop-out, but I really can't answer this one. Over the years there have been too many at different phases in my life. Douglas Coupland. Dickens. Dawn Powell. Sherwood Anderson. I'm forgetting a few dozen more.

28) WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE HERO OF FICTION?
Another tough one. Larry Darrell, in "The Razor's Edge" or Siddhartha in "Siddhartha"

29) WHICH HISTORICAL FIGURE DO YOU MOST IDENTIFY WITH?
I'm not sure I understand the meaning of this question. "identify with"??

30) WHO ARE YOUR HEROES IN REAL LIFE?
Joe Strummer. My mom. Buster Keaton.

31) WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE NAMES?
Meadowlark, Ferdinand, Go-Go,

32) WHAT IS IT THAT YOU MOST DISLIKE?
Ignorance, which leads to fear, which leads to hate, which leads to the end of hope for our species.

33) WHAT IS YOUR GREATEST REGRET?
That so many of my choices and decisions have been delayed and clouded by my own fears.

34) HOW WOULD YOU LIKE TO DIE?
Suddenly and without warning, and hopefully not in too embarrassing a manner or situation.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"It will take more than you/this to stop me."

Report Topic

39 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jessika ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ

posted

Woah, this is cool never heard of this set of questions but just read up on it! Definitely going to fill out

Report Reply

Reply by Blunt Farce

posted

Thank you. Feel free to use / share / steal.

... I did. ; )

Report Reply

Reply by Palmfridur Hanna Gudsdottir

posted
updated

Another survey from Space Hey, which I hope to combine / condense with some other surveys.  Based on Marcel Proust's "35 Questions" (I am unfamiliar with either).  I condensed / edited some questions, so these are not exactly 35.  Originally posted by Blunt Farce.  Edited by Tamar Hannah Whipkey.   

My answers, so far....  

1.  How would you like to die?  

In short, peacefully!  

I want to fight / hold on, until the very end.  But I do not want to needlessly suffer.  I am not a fan of ending life support / "pulling the plug".  It exists for a reason.  I am strongly for choosing life, whenever possible.  But if I were amputated, blinded, blown up / burnt, permanently muted / unable to communicate, severely hurting / writhing in pain, etc., I would not want to go on, for good reason.  

I would like to be well taken care of on my deathbed and at the very end.  

I do not want a big audience, as I do not care to be gawked at like a piece on display in a museum!  

I truly hope that at least 1 trusted friend will be around to pay her / his respects and to ensure that my affairs are in order / tied up.  

2.  If you could change 1 thing about yourself, what would it be?  

I would be at a healthy weight and stop being slow / procrastinating.  

3.  If you were to die and return as a person or thing, what would it be?  

Ugh, must I?!  This world is so evil!  

I would go with something both feared & loved, not likely to be caught, such as a panther, or something that blends in, such as a rock.  

4.  On what occasion do you lie?  

Lying is done, when it is morally right to do so, such as escaping from Nazis, etc., or when tact is called for.  Not all truth should be spoken.  

5.  What are your favourite names?  

Hannah (my favourite!), Hazel, Ida, Jennifer, Lisa, Lydia, Priscilla (top of my list!), Tamar; Ab/vishek, Arthur, Elijah, Itamar, Thomas; some Biblical, Indian, traditional and other ones that I will try to recall.  

I cannot stand low-class, made-up names with no (good) meanings; names with nontraditional spellings (Mahkenzhyieah); male names or surnames for girls (Campbell, Reagan, etc.)!  Keep it classy, simple & traditional!  

6.  What do you consider as the most overrated virtue?  

Monogamy.  

7.  What do you consider as your greatest achievement?  

I certainly cannot take much credit but getting some autonomy, not having to reside with another person, has been a real triumph.  

8.  What / who do you despise / dislike most?  

I hate everything that God hates (corruption, greed, etc.).  See Bible verses pertaining to such.  

I despise all activists (of any affiliation,  category, etc.), conspiracy theorists, fanatics, leftists, loudmouths, nitwits, politically correct, radicals, rebels, etc. 

9.  What do you dislike most about your appearance?  

I am fat & frumpy, not aged well.  I need a pedicure, etc.  

10.  What do you most value in your friends?  

I most value loyalty, including charity & discretion.  Those who are actually there in hard times, see a need and minister to it.  They walk the walk, not merely talk the talk.  I have only had a very few friends like this, for which I shall be eternally thankful.  

Also, I am a controversial curmudgeon, not the most pleasant person to deal with, so anyone who sticks around deserves some credit!  :D  

11.  What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?  

(1.)  Hell.  (2.)  physical discomfort, pain, sickness.  (3.)  a hardened heart & reprobate mind that refuses God.  

12.  What historical figure do you most identify with?  

I am not up on history but probably some sort of queen / ruler that did not put up with nonsense (mobs, sedition, traitors, etc.), banishing such troublemakers to the tower, etc.  

13.  What is the quality that you like most in a man?  

I appreciate the traditional roles of a man providing for his family and being a good father.  If he is single, being chivalrous and doing heroic or mundane, traditionally manly things (building, fishing, hunting, etc.).  

14.  What is the quality that you like most in a woman?  

I appreciate TradWives & stay-at-home mothers.  That is 1 of the most important jobs, begetting & training the next generation of human beings.  I most like the feminine quality of quiet strength, cheerfully serving her family & others, not being a biotch, feminist, trying to usurp a husband's / man's role.  

15.  What is your biggest regret?  

Hmmmm.... I must ponder this.  

I do not often play the "coulda, shoulda, woulda" game, as it is futile, useless, not helpful.  Plus much of my misfortune has been beyond my control (raising / lack of mentors growing up; chronic fatigue / sickness, etc.).  

I wish that I had not hooked up with / wed my estranged husband.  It was an interesting experience but it was a messy 3 years (2003 - 06).  

I wish that I had said "No" to my sister (2007 - 11, etc.), as she is unable to care / reciprocate on some level.  She has some sort of borderline personality disorder / sociopathic tendencies.  She literally discarded me like trash, dumping me at a homeless shelter (2008) and later (2011) calling the police on me & trying to get me to go to a mental hospital when she is the crazy 1!  She has gossipped & lied about me to God knows who.  I can never get over it.  I can forgive, at least on some level, but can never rely on / trust her.  

16.  What is your current state of mind?  

It is the same as usual, which is pondering the bigger picture:  God, Heaven, Hell, corruption, justice, good versus evil, the blindness & inhumanity of man....  The world is not our home.  There are spirits behind people and around, so learn to discern.  

17.  What is your favourite occupation?  What person do you most admire?  Who are your heroes in real life?  

I appreciate any life of sacrifice & service.   I admire those who live to put God first and to bless others.  I appreciate aides, doctors, epidemiologists, historians, mail carriers, medical personnel, nurses, scientists, teachers, trash collectors, and other everyday people who keep history intact, valuable traditions going, and the world running.  

As far as my favourite occupation, though I cannot fully embrace Catholicism, I am in awe of nuns!  When I see sisters wearing traditional habits, I get goosebumps!  

18.  What is your greatest extravagance?  

1 of my main buys is Crocs.  I stock up on about a dozen pairs, about every 2 or 3 years.  

19.  What is your greatest fear?  

Short answer:  Hell.  It really does not get worse than that.  Nothing compares to it.  Make no mistake!  It is the most miserable place, there is no escape, and it goes on forever.  It does not disappear / fail to exist, as cults or deniers would have people believe.  There is NO person, NO one, and NO thing worth going to Hell over.  NOTHING!  

As far as in this lifetime / on this mortal, temporal plane:  I would consider any situation that is completely hopeless and / or painful (abuse / assault; aloneness, estrangement, homelessness, no family / friends, left to rot; murder; sickness...).  

20.  What is your idea of perfect happiness?  

Short answer:  Heaven.  That really is the only perfect existence / place.  

As far as in this lifetime / on this mortal, temporal plane:  I would consider it to be feeling physically well and being productive / getting things done + acknowledging God first in all aspects of life.  

21.  What is your most marked characteristic?  

Just to be clear, I have more than 1!  I am an anomaly, eccentric, iconoclast, odd, weird, etc., all the way around!  

I am earnest and not in a clique.  I do not fit neatly into a box, though I am for orthodoxy.  I am not a straight ticket anything.  I have been called "conservative" by liberals and "liberal" by conservatives (on Facebook, by strangers who clearly knew me - NOT!).  A haughty & perplexed social worker, a youngish man, once informed me that he "knew" that there was something wrong with me but he could not figure out what!  :O  :D  

22.  What is your most treasured possession?  

I guess that would be my Android / mobile telephone.  Functioning would be quite difficult without it!  

23.  What is your motto?  

"Let us fear God and keep His comments:  for this is the whole duty of man.", Ecclesiastes 12:13 (from my memory; I hope that I got it right!).  

"Good Thoughts, Good Words, Good Deeds".   

24.  What phrases or words do you most use?    

Hmmmm....  I must ponder this.  I know that I commonly use several but my mind is a blank.  I am sure that there are many more....  

"Etc." comes in quite handy!  

25.  What talent would you like most to have?  

I am sure that there are more important talents, but for myself, I would like to be multilingual.  It would be possible, if I chose to study / immerse myself.  

As far as impossible talents, it would be either hearing conversations / reading others' minds or hiding myself / invisibility.  

26.  What trait do you most deplore in other people?  

Fanaticism.  Twisting words into lies, under the guise of free speech, justice, religion, or whatever legal avenues.  Legal does NOT mean moral / right!  

27.  What / who is the greatest love of your life?  

I have had numerous crushes and was married for 3 years but have never been in love.  

As cheesy as it may be / seem, I deeply treasure my small (and it is indeed small!) circle of friends who truly care, despite my bad or undesirable traits.  True friendship is love, nonetheless.  

28.  When / where were you happiest?  

Hmmmm....  I must ponder this.  

I will try to elaborate later, if / when I feel up to it.  

But for now, I have had some good experiences throughout my life, along with lots of bad / unpleasant ones.  I am glad that I have some pleasant memories to reflect upon.  

Sincere thanks to every single person, known and unknown, who have made good experiences for me and others possible.  

29.  Where would you like most to reside?  

As of now, I would choose Singapore. 

I prefer somewhere clean / gentrified, with excellent public transportation, healthcare for all citizens, low crime rate, etc.  

30.  Who are your favourite writers?  

Hans Christian Andersen, Judy Blume, Beverly Cleary, Roald Dahl, Zane Grey, Laura Ingalls Wilder, Louis L'Amour (?), Hadley Irwin, CS Lewis, Max Lucado, Janette Oke....  

As a kid, I sort of liked books, going to bookstores and libraries.  But I have never been that voracious of a reader, compared to some other people.  

I have not gotten much into adult authors.  I am not into many genres, including horror / Stephen King sort of stuff.  

Biographies, children's books (20th century or prior, before this leftism / politically correct nonsense took over), nostalgia, Christian / clean fictional romance / Westerns, and quotes are among my favourite genres.  

31.  Who is your favourite hero of fiction?  

Again, I am not a voracious book reader / well-read, though I know some extra things.   

As in reality, I root for the righteous side, underdogs, and admire clever, strong heroes who prevail over evil.  

If the Apocrypha is considered fiction, I am sure that there are some heroic stories therein.  There are other ancient historical tales from India and other places around the world.  

Report Reply

Reply by rebecca ☀☼

posted

oh this is badass!!
can't wait to post it in a blog again lmao

Report Reply

Reply by Visceral Kai

posted

WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS?
A rainy or snowy night with no plans or nowhere to be, where I can sit fireside and write or draw and listen to the chilly wind outside.

Ever seen the wrath of a narcissist? I like to avoid that shit.

My harsh inner critic. She's fucking mean dude.

People who "show their ass", aka egotistical, self-aggrandizing, self serving buttholes

Gracie K ASMR, this little girl was paralyzed, fought anorexia and depression and she is just exuberant with joy and light. I love her. 

My hobbies, make up and art supplies 

I'm on fucking fire. I'm out for blood, seeking vengeance against people who use and abuse others. I'm building a beautiful, happy, and selfless life and focused on loving others because I hate cruelty. I'm unapologetic and ready to take on anyone.

No virtue is overrated, virtue signaling is however, overrated.

Only when I have to to preserve myself

Absolutely nothing. I worked hard to like me, ALL of me.

My mother. Any abusers of any kind.

Resourcefulness and vision for the future

Generosity and warmth

"I think"

My husband of 3 years Eric

2016 Arkansas Thanksgiving with Eric's family and grandma

The ability to sing

My fear to join in or start something new 

That's not for me to decide

A dragon

Anywhere with mountains 

My gold set opal engagement ring

Deep depression

Swimming 

My wit and sharp tongue

Their loyalty and love

Ernest Hemingway

Kazuma the Shell bullet

The Salem witches 

Jordan B Peterson

Fletcher, Velvet, Charlotte, Louise, Willow 

Righteous indignation

Letting fear stop me 

I don't care. It's not going to matter afterwards, right?

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
""Be sunny, spread joy" 

Report Reply

Reply by n0t sur3

posted

Highschool marching band 

death

my anger management problems

people who chew with their mouth open, messy/loud eaters

i admire this kid i have a crush on, he is really good at drumming and i look up to him 

Buying candy, i really like sweets. If i had money, id buy a lot of clothes, shoes, and id redo my room to fit my style more

Highschool will be the best 4 years of my life all thanks to marching band

not sure

any time to save my ass or another

everything. im awful to look at

myself

humor, nice, not so clingy, but clingy enough

bad bitch attitude 

my friends and i have an inside joke "uwu bear" "uwu baby bear" "boo bear" etc 

Music

Happiest at parades playing tenors with the highschool band

better drummer

my appearance, i would rather be attractive like the other girls in my school 

im not really sure tbh

Probably a person to live a better life then i am now

In the US on the east coast by the beach. In the north tho, the south is kinda.... iffy and racist still

My drum set, i dont like people playing or touching it other then me

Addiction to anything. its really sad to see these fucking middle schoolers, 13 and 14, already selling drugs and smoking weed+nic

hanging out with friends

I just want to be a good person to hang out with

kindness, not annoying, will be able to support me and tell me the truth, even if it hurts

I dont really read :/

not really sure tbh

no one 

Billie Joe Armstrong, the highschool band director, my student teacher last year

devynn, dev, kat

Idiots and people who have no common sense

i dont want to answer this 

an awful one, i deserve it

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
i dont have one

Report Reply

Reply by Becca

posted

It’s a hard to explain feeling.

Things that are unknown 

Procrastination:) 

Selfishness and the inability to put yourself in other peoples shoes.

Living? Betty White or Julie Andrews I guess 

Food. I will buy unnecessary meals when I don’t need them. 

Actually quite peaceful at the moment. 

Courage. It’s okay to be scared. 

9) ON WHAT OCCASION DO YOU LIE.
To much honestly, almost lied by saying I don’t:|

My nose. It’s crooked due to a car accident when I was little. 

My half brother. 

Humor.

Intelligence. 

"Bruh” as a gender non specific term. “I can’t even” yeah…

Little too personal <3

It’s little moment. I don’t remember most of them. 

Any instrument honestly

My anger issues lol it pisses me off because I don’t want to be mad but I can’t help it. 

I don’t have anything I consider my greatest achievement yet.

A dog or cat because they help my anxiety and I’d love to do that for others.

A city for sure! But I wanna travel a lot to other countries too.

Post cards from a dead Great Aunt 

Hatred.

Painting.

A need to help others. 

Understanding and honesty

At the moment I can’t name any, but I do have a list. 

They are all very cliché so none as of right now. 

I don’t think I identify with any in particular. I do love Princess Diana though 

My sister.

I have a list of thirty…we don’t have the time. I’ve always loved Willow though 

Unwillingness. To try new things, to make an effort, to understand others. 

I have too many. 

Probably suicide honestly, I dislike the idea of anything but myself being the end of me. 

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Things happen I’m just here for the ride."

Report Reply

Reply by xX_olivurrr

posted

omg some of these questions are rlly deep @__@

i didn't answer all of them but a few that i like i did

being able to walk outside without makeup or doing your hair, no jewelry, only wearing a baggy shirt and your most worn pair of jeans, and not even thinking about how others see you. simply existing without effort and not being afraid of it. thats the foundation for any type of happiness imo

being tied down, whether socially, financially, etc. i never want to feel like i'm only doing something because i have to, and not doing other things because i have to stick with only one

lack of cognitive function

entitlement

i have a headache, but otherwise pretty okay. feel kinda guilty for procrastinating on doing something but i mean hey

if it means staying safe, i'll lie. if i feel like i'd be in danger for telling the truth then i won't risk that

i have chronic acne, luckily just started accutane so hopefully i'll just despise my premature wrinkles

vulnerability/expressing emotion and independence

vulnerability/expressing emotion and independence

yall (according to non-southerners), LOL, and i tend to swear like a sailor sooo

this is hard to pinpoint for me, but maybe the first time i did shrooms (since, yknow, they tend to do that)

i'd want more confidence

feeling the need to discriminate against others. that type of behavior 90% of the time stems from someones own self hatred and are too afraid to admit it

my favorite compliment EVER was when a friend told me my personality is like fireworks. although i can be moody a lot of the time, i always try to stay positive when around my friends and being around them in general will just make me feel more bubbly

maturity and individuality. i used to have friends that would drop someone for disagreeing over something, and now i have so much respect for the friends that can calmly say "yeah i don't really agree" and talk about it without it becoming a personal matter.

i'm not a big fan of reading, but my mum is a writer so her lol ^w^

im not sure if this means in general or for myself, but i find it super cute when one of my friends calls me oli :3

this ones tricky. sometimes i really regret dropping out of high school, and other times i'm so glad i did.

by my own hands, but not in a sad way. when my time comes, i'll know. and i'll come to terms with it before facing it.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
it's a paraphrased quote from almost famous but "never take it seriously, if you never take it seriously, you never get hurt, and if you never get hurt, you always have fun"

Report Reply

Reply by Neil

posted

I think "perfect happiness" is a weird way to phrase it bc nothing is "perfect" y'know. It's why the concept of heaven is so hard to conceive of bc like... we don't know what it's like to be in constant joy or ecstasy. Anyway that was nonsense mine is either hanging out playing games with friends or drawing and listening to music w/my cat

everything I got anxiety

my social awkwardness and forgetfulness/procrastination

rudeness and lacking basic manners. if u don't flush toilets after u use them I will blow ur house up

person I have a crush on

I don't like spending money and don't rlly have much of it to spend. I do like to take bubble baths tho

im chillin

self-sacrificing. yes don't be selfish but tearing yourself apart/overworking yourself doesn't help anyone. we need to remove the christian ideal of martyrdom being a virtue from society

not often

a lot of things esp bc of dysphoria. but no sense in dwelling on it

I don't really hold a lot of genuine HATE in my heart for people. probably just abusers who refuse to accept/change their ways

probably humor. I also love short guys bc I myself am short too I don't get the "I won't date a man under 6'0" thing.

humor and similar personality or interests

I end every single email with "thank you". Even when I am not thankful. I also tend to overuse "like" and "also" bc I speak in run-ons

hard one I guess my best friend and my cat

idk if happiness is something I can rank on a scale of "best". 

I wish I still knew piano and could sing or write music. I can write regularly fairly well despite what my posts on here would imply. But music and poetry not so much

my height

I'm like 19 dude I am nowhere near peaking. I guess staying alive and getting therapy was a big achievement after years of denial tho

cat

bar harbor

prob my old sketchbooks. the art is awful but the nostalgia and watching my style develop and improve is nice

heavy question idk. waiting in line at the DMV.

drawing

im silly

understanding and support. and humor

Stephen king is like the only author I read regularly but his books go crazy

I could not tell you off the top of my head. maybe Eddie from It if he counts

none of them. historical figures were all nuts

idk probably just my mom

I have so many. I just give names I like to my ocs or consider giving them to myself bc I'm indecisive

food with bad texture

probably my first year of college but it doesn't help to dwell on it

chillin

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
the insanity that encapsulates my every waking thought cannot be summed up in a simple "motto". jk probably some generic shit like "do things one day at a time"

Report Reply

Reply by Pink 🌈

posted

000000~ this one is super cool! i'll be doing this one XD I'll link it back to u

Report Reply

Reply by Ebony Exorcism

posted

Gig nights and mornings where I can sleep in :]

If there's one thing I've learned, it's don't tell a bunch of strangers on the internet what your greatest fear is

I'm a lazy motherfucker. I wish I was more productive

Manipulative people...you can always sense them from a mile away

My mother, she's been through some shit

Oh god, clothes shopping. As much as I hate to admit it

Fairly chilled, I'm on that weird bridge between my teen years and adulthood so I just have to go with the flow right now. If I didn't keep a neutral mindset I think I'd be stuck in a constant cycle of mental breakdowns

Wealth, if that counts...money doesn't make someone a better or more valuable person at heart

Surveys ;P jk, probably when me or someone I'm close with is about to get into unnecessary trouble

I'm not a big fan of my nose, but then again, who is?

I don't think I could just point my finger at one person and say "you are literally the worst person alive right now", especially if I don't know them directly

I like someone who's passionate about their interests, no matter what their gender

See above

I have the urge to start every post with "so,"

Music, as cliche as it is

Christmas eve as a kid. It always seemed so magical

Something really out of the ordinary that I could really impress people with. Like some sort of circus act, maybe. I'd also love to play guitar, I'm real bad at it

The ability to control myself in high-pressure situations. I always end up regretting how I acted later

Moving on from certain self-destructive habits

Do vampires count? That'd be real cool

Somewhere where I'd be more anonymous, like a flat in a city or something

The stuffed animal I've had since I was born...don't laugh at me

Just giving up on everything, I suppose. When your head's numb and you just don't care what happens to you anymore

Filling out things quizzes and surveys on here, lmao

I'm told I'm pretty creative when I put my mind to things

Loyalty and trust

Does Frank Iero count? I've been looking into one of his old projects (the whole FTWillz thing) lately. I'm gonna rant about it in a blog post later, probably

Hmm...I don't have one - I tend to prefer the villains personalities, they're much more interesting

Florence Nightingale; I admire her generosity, the world needs more of it

Most are family, my mother and nan and such, the rest are band members I look up to

Zack, Dove and Felicity are nice ones

Days where it's too hot out to think straight. This combined with a fever? My idea of hell

Living through my teenage years in fear of having to 'grow up' and letting eveyrone else's opinion define who I was and how long I was allowed to be that way for

As weird as this is going to sound, I like the idea of ending it myself. I'm not suicidal and sure as hell don't condone suicide, but being able to decide when I've had enough and going by my own hand how I choose sounds comforting to me

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Fuck their opinions"

Report Reply

Reply by Luci

posted

Living a comfortable life surrounded by people I can tolerate. 

Having an unideal future, such as having a bad job or no job and not being able to live happily.

My vulnerability.

Stupidity.

Jimmy Urine.

Online memberships.

Live and let live.

Kindness, makes people lie a lot of the time and I value the truth.

When the truth would somehow hurt me i.e. get me into some kind of trouble.

My face structure/

Can't think of one specific person, there are tons.

A sense of humor.

A sense of humor.

"lol"

The internet, without it I feel like I would be a completely different person. It has and continues to impact my life daily.

When I was in elementary school, and really anywhere at the time honestly. 

I would like to at some point learn bass guitar, and I'm working on learning C++.

Being able to stand up for what I believe in without fear. 

I'm not really sure. 

A lamb, they are by far my favorite animal/ 

A natural and very secluded place, although it would be nice if it still had wi-fi. I feel like the best way to describe it would be where Non Non Biyori takes place, Asahigaoka. 

My PC.

Poverty.

Browsing the internet. 

A desire to make people laugh.

A sense of humor, and a similar set of morals.

I really can't answer this.

Sailor Moon. 

What?

Jimmy Urine.

What?

Being annoying.

My greatest regret is ever regretting anything, knowing full well that I should be living in the present and not my past. 

Stab wound. 

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
What?

Report Reply

Reply by apollo‽!

posted

1. a day without overwhelming anxiety, one where my keyboard is actually working and i get to chill and play games that i enjoy. it's quiet, and everyone is happy.
2. spiders and failure. both can bite you in the ass.
3. my inability to get over things i've done in the past. it's such a hard thing to let go of.
4. rudeness and selfishness. both i can't stand in any capacity.
5. unsure / too private to answer.
6. my laptop, lol. though im not sure if it counts since i'm not the one who bought it.
7. unsure what this means. pretty anxious tho.
8. again, unsure what this means.
9. when it's convenient and not hurtful.
10. my acne and dandruff.
11. i can't just pick one person alone, but if i had to, a specific person in my past. (wont share for privacy.)
12 & 13. kindness and a sense of humour.
14. "cope" or whatever the kids say nowadays.
15. pizza.
16. there's probably a lot of times, but the first day i went to my current school everyone was really nice and hell, a group of girls in my class let me hang out with them and shared drinks with me. that came to mind first.
17. writing or musical talent.
18. two specific moments in my childhood not happening, but my mum still breaking off with the people the caused such moments.
19. there isn't really one atm.
20. a cat, i guess.
21. in one place indefinitely. preferably with better wifi lol
22. my hatsune miku plushie and scroll my mum let me get. oh! my laptop too.
23. attempting s/icide.
24. video games.
25. kindness and humour.
26. if you just be nice to me, i'd definitely be your friend lol.
27. can't exactly answer, i don't read a lot.
28. not exactly a 'hero', but arthur morgan from red dead redemption 2 is a favourite.
29. dunno.
30. hatsune miku. unironically. and my mum, i guess.
31. vinny, jeremy, joel, peter, arthur.
32. spiders. and ignorance.
33. not seeing the signs earlier in childhood.
34. fast and painless.
35. "be loyal to what matters."

Report Reply

Reply by SAERIM

posted

this is so long uhm

laying down next to my window overlooking the city with my cats laying next to me, reading some novel or people watching the streets below

death. what happens after it.

laziness and narcissism

stupidity and greed

my friend quill, shes so cool

i spend a lot of money online.... im not going into more detail lets leave it at that

bad. humans suck and idk if i wanna be around to see what happens next cause what the hell are we doing dklfgjb

respect, especially towards people who don't deserve it.

when it benefits myself.

i think my nose is a little big.. so i use glasses to make it appear smaller. my forehead is also large imo

old rich white men with power

kindness

humor

shawty, bro, yo, ratio, pog, lol, lmao

probably my cat. i wouldn't have made it this far without her

whenever i'm traveling, cause i get to explore and indulge without worrying about my responisibilities.

communication in general? i think my voice is childish and i have a couple speech impediments i really dislike

my personality. i'm not the most entertaining friend.

living past 17. 

definitely a house cat, theyre so spoiled and cute >:((

somewhere cold, in a tall apartment building overlooking a city.

my phone... it contains all my secrets lol

loss of self worth?

reading or writing

putting others before myself

being open minded and lets me spoil them when i want to lol

i read way too much to answer this

AJAX TARTAGLIA CHILDE FROM GENSHIN IMPACT MWAH MWAH

bro idk i failed 2 history classes lmaoo

my cat <3

names for people? for pets?

relationships. it's very tiring.

not being aborted idk???

quick and painless, or even in my sleep

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"why kick a$$ when you can eat it"

Report Reply

Reply by JupiterCafe

posted

Moments of joy and euphoria. It's being in the car with your partner. Them playing a playlist they made just for you, the wind blowing in your hair. It's your cat coming to cuddle you in the night choosing to lay in the nook of your arm. It's simplicity. It's being content. It's feeling safe. Knowing that these moments don't last forever, but that you will feel this way okay and it feels wonderful.

I'm afraid of the dark. I'm afraid of touching and being touched. I'm afraid of crowds of people and loud noises. I'm afraid of abandonment, of being alone... of never being alone... I guess at the end of the day I this means I'm afraid of the unknown, the unpredictable, of trusting people. 

The trait I despise most is the trait I also love the most about myself. It's my willingness to forgive. My continuous softness ebbing and flowing outwards despite everything. Despite the rage even I sometimes forget is being held in my body. It's one thing to be kind and I love my kindness, but it's another thing to let it break you. To constantly be giving myself away. I'm trying to strike a balance.

Hypocrisy, dishonesty, disloyalty. 

People who have been given the shit end of the stick but whom still try to go out and do good in the world.

Extravagance is luxury. Luxury to me is buying a latte at a coffee shop, being able to take long hot showers with my favorite products, sleeping in till 10 AM, pile and piles of blankets and pillows, doing my makeup and putting on my best clothes to go run errands. 

My brain feels like static soup at this precise moment.

Purity. 

If someone I cared about said they needed me to and it felt reasonable and not immoral. It should be noted I'm not the best liar and I feel deeply guilty about lying even if it's for the betterment of everyone involved. 

My skin. I don't take care of it as much as I should and I'm prone to breakouts. 

The government. 

Empathy.

Conversation/Communication. 

"Okie Dokie" "Coolio" "Hm"

I would say my partner. They make my life interesting and joyous. Spending time with them is hardly ever exhausting. I love them and they love me and we love being around each other. 

I'm the happiest I've been in my life right now. I plan to just keep on that trajectory. 

Painting from memory. It would help me in my career so much.

What they said. I feel like my childhood is riddled with rot. 

Moving up to Maine and buying a house. It's a fixer upper in the middle of no where, but it's our fixer upper in the middle of no where.

A cat. 

I'm content with living in Maine and hope that conditions in the US continue to make that possible. I would however like to travel. I've never left America. 

My engagement ring. 

When I first moved out and in with my toxic ex. So much had happened at that point to me and at the time I didn't take the time to sort it out. I just kept falling deeper into the abyss.

Studio Arts. Mostly drawing and painting. 

Loyalty.

Kindness, Loyalty, Honesty, and Humor. 

Oof this is a big question. I love books. I enjoy the works of Mitzi Szereto.

My favorite hero is Harriet Tubman. Every time I learn something new about what she did I am in awe that one person took on so much. And then I am enraged that I didn't learn it in history class. 

I'm going to skip this one. 

My cousin. One of my close friends. They both had a rough start at their formative and young adult lives, but they recovered and are shining brighter than ever. I love to see it. 

Hanneli, Ramona, Clarke, etc. 

The lack of empathy in the world.

Not pursuing my art sooner. 

Before I'm super old. I'm not scared of getting old because I'll be ugly or something shallow like that. I just want to live my life the way I want. Fully and without help from strangers. 

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"I'm not going to pretend to be someone else until the day I die"

Report Reply

Reply by Wafflez

posted

Finally taking control of everything and finding actual love

Failure

I don't like a lot about myself tbh

Manipulation sucks

I don't really know...

I found all 31 endings to A Heist With Markiplier

WHAT IS YOUR CURRENT STATE OF MIND?
Exhaustion

I dont really know..

When it seems like the best idea

My body mostly...

There are a few

Humor

Also humor

I add "-" to the end of a lot of sentences, say "alot" and stuff like that, and commonly add ",,," instead of "..."

I don't have one yet...

As a little kid when i didnt have to worry about what a bad place the world could be

I want to be a better songwriter, I've not ever really written anything I'm proud of (except one thing)

Almost everything. I think.

All the ahwm endings thing ^^^

Probably a cat

The UK is cool, I'd love to live there

I'm not sure... my grandma's guitar is pretty important to me but maybe not my most treasured

Feeling completely lost

Drawing n listening to music i like- i also really enjoy watching markiplier-

Trying to be funny

They're real friends

I don't really have one

Possibly a character i made myself, actually 

Nobody really

I don't really have any i dont think

Alex probably 

My emotions,,

I have too many regrets to choose one

Either I'd die quickly and painlessly or go out with a bang

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I don't really have one but i phrase i say often is "I am so confused."

Report Reply

Reply by Crow

posted

:
:
being content with where you are in life at that moment, being at peace

accidentally hurting the people i care about and causing irreversible damage to my relationships 

impulsivity and laziness

arrogance and bigotry

my boyfriend jonas lol

i tend to impulse buy a lot of random things for me and my friends, then i forget i ordered them until they come in the mail like a little surprise

sleepy, it’s like 12am rn

composure, nobody is perfect

if i did something my parents wouldn’t approve of

i wish i was skinner. also my hair is looking terrible right now

any bigoted individual

empathy 

empathy

slay, asf, swag, dude, bro, naw, oki, lol, lmao, tbh

my boyfriend. we had a rocky start because i was in a bpd episode but he makes me feel seen and loved, appreciated for who i am. i want to give him the world 

when i’m with my friends

the ability to excel at every academic course

id make myself i bit more mentally stable lmao

surviving

a human again, just in general

across the street from the high school with my boyfriend or above a coffee shop or library in denmark

pancake, stuffed animal ive had since birth

mental episodes and addiction

interacting with friends anywhere

wanting to be comedic relief but also a shoulder to cry on

communication. that’s key in any relationship

kristin hannah

batman maybe? was raised on batman

oh naw i’m not abt to kin historical figures no sir

my therapist, my dad, my boyfriend

sage, willow, harper, gwen, grayson, eden

ignorance, closed mindedness, bigotry, arrogance 

anything ive done during an episode

peacefully in my sleep at home

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"everything is edible at least once”

Report Reply

Reply by Michael <3

posted

Yippee!

Laying in the sun on a blanket, drinking iced tea with someone I care for deeply.

Restriction - not being in control. That or getting my arms and legs surgically amputated without my consent.
Procrastination.
Inability to understand and learn from their mistakes. 

Gerard way.

Clothes. 
Im on new meds, in therapy, and im out of all the closets - doing pretty great all things considered.
Honesty. Lying is fun, actually.

Hahahaha. I swear I didnt read ahead for the last answer. When it's harmless or im lying to someone I dont like/ disagree with somehow.

Probably my body, **thrusting into the air** got those pre t transmasculine curves :(.

Not one person, but those gossip drama true crime youtubers. 

Smarts and autistic swag.

Sense of humor and readiness to reenact scenes from the possesion (1981) with me.

Cool, yippee, like.

Various media franchises, my cats, and my bestie but in a platonic way.
Reading in my back yard, being in france, and hanging out with my friends.

I wish I could sing or play guitar.

Wish my body looked more like a bio man's lol.

Not k*lling myself in middle school, and working to become a better person / achieve homeostasis.

Cat or fungi system.
Paris countryside, or forest in oregon.
My sketchbook.

Complete selfishness.

Watching horror movies.
Sense of humor.

Understanding, willingness to stoop to my level, and emotional maturity.
Kurt Vonnegut, Philip Roth, (unfortunately ) Stephen King, Mark Z Danielewski, Paul Dano, Vladimir Nabokov, Nietzsche, and many more.

Zarathustra, thus spoke Zarathustra.

Joan of arc, Franz Kafka.

My history teacher, gerard way, david bowie.

Edward, Michael, David.

Childishness.

Hurting someone with my actions, or not buying a second hand copy of Alister Crowley's Liber Null that had a blood stain on it.
Get killed by someone.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Get up, coward.

Report Reply

Reply by Lily-pad

posted

What is your idea of perfect happiness? A nice winter morning with someone i love

What is your greatest fear? That everyone hates me and are all pranking me

What is the trait you most deplore in yourself? My bone structure

What is the trait you most deplore in others? A lack of kindness to those around us, like waiters and the homeless

Which living person do you most admire? tough question, all my heroes have died. i suppose i admire Robert Patterson quite a lot for how cool his newest movies are.

What is your greatest extravagance? Buying silly artefacts

What is your current state of mind?  Tv static

What do you consider the most overrated virtue? Patience

On what occasion do you lie? When people ask me if i can help (I never can but i still like to try)

What do you most dislike about your appearance? My bone structure

Which living person do you most despise? Elon Musk orrrrrrrrrrrr Leo Varadkar 

What is the quality you most like in a man? Being comfortable with just being and existing around me

What is the quality you most like in a woman? Second Verse same as the first

Which words or phrases do you most overuse? "Woop woop" ":3" "Such is life" "Okey Dokey artichokey"

What or who is the greatest love of your life? Che guevara, what a dream boat :3 idk if im being serious

When and where were you happiest? When i came out to my friends

Which talent would you most like to have? The ability to just know how stuff works, like gadgets and gizmo's

If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My at birth gender lol

What do you consider your greatest achievement? The fact that i have helped my friends be happier

If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be? A fucking godzilla. Or a kirby

Where would you most like to live? I like living in ireland. 

What is your most treasured possession? my friends :3 

What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery? Having to print something and it keeps jamming

What is your favourite occupation? The occupation of japan XD jk jk uhhhh i think it'd be cool to be a internet person

What is your most marked characteristic? My hair

What do you most value in your friends? The ability to just be open with me

Who are your favourite writers? Tolstoy and Mishima probably uwu

Who is your favourite hero of fiction? Westley from The Princess Bride

Which historical figure do you most identify with? James Connolly

Who are your heroes in real life? idk but dead James Connolly

What are your favourite names? Lily :3 i also like the name Siobhain and Saoirse. 

What is it that you most dislike? People who intentionally incite drama

What is your greatest regret? I could have been nicer

How would you like to die? Surrounded by my friends and family or in a blaze of glory

What is your motto? It is what it is

Report Reply

Reply by jaedawg

posted

a perfect mix of calmness and relaxation with no drama or bad side problems happening in your life being with the person you most love doing something completely normal and everyday routine-like sleeping or eating together . 

what happens after death . i know everyone has their own beliefs and stuff , but for me i have no clue . and just not knowing what can happen scares me .

how mean and harsh i can be without realizing it .

when they dont be honest with me after i literally give them the opportunity to without being upset about it like mf now is your chance for me to actually not bitch you out when you tell me the truth take it !!!

i wanna say my mum because shes the only person i can think of off the top of my head even if she doesn't 100% deserve it

clothes that ill never wear

never the right state of mind thats for sure

honesty . i dont even for sure know if it is a virtue but sometimes honesty isnt always needed except for things that are important , like a little white lie never hurts anyone .

its almost never over super big shit , its always little things and i never even realize when i do lie until after because its so unimportant and on the spot knd of thing . 

my lips , my nose , and my side profile .

any kind of abuser . all of them . hope they all die in the most torturous and painful ways possible , no matter the circumstances an abuser is an abuser .

sense of humor or ability to listen and care .

sense of humor .

fr or bitch , just kind comes out dawg .

my current boyfriend , my first and hopefully last love .

ages 3 and under . before i can remember anything .

to sing or speak fluently in another language .

how embarrassing i can be .

getting a boyfriend like him .

id come back as god , any god .

where i am right now cause ive never been or known anywhere else as much as i have here and even if its a super shitty unknown small town its all im familiar with .

my phone , thats probably not a good thing but yk its true .

feeling like youre not real .

sleep .

my ability to talk so much and to talk to almost anyone about anything .

their humor and that they can empathize and try to find solutions to my problems and for some of them , how truly alike we are in every way possible , someone exactly like me .

junji itos work is cool asf but continuing storyline wise idk i dont rlly read alot .

fuckin batman dude .

idk dawg .

myself .

for like a baby orrr ???

my dad . L .

my whole 4th and 5th grade years .

in my sleep , painlessly , probably with a shit ton of meds or sumthin .

Report Reply

Reply by Desi

posted

Living in the moment, free from issues and concept of time

Having everyone leave me

My constant social anxiety, like I can't really show myself to others

Ignorance, shallowness, those who cannot appreciate art

Idk probably, my friends?

Having a cat plushie collection

Existentialism, I've been contemplating death for the past week

cant think

When its something very small that covers me (lying about chores)

MY POSTURE

idk...every dictator?

Intelligence and appreciation for the arts

Rowdiness

"bro"

Spotify (i broke up with my gf when she asked to kiss)

Playing a song for a music assignment that I spent hours learning and earning praise for it, idk I feel accomplished (I play the guitar)

Definitely singing, I already play guitar but if I could just fking sing I could probably beat god

Like...my body lmaooo

cant think.

Cat, just...cat

Definitely Iceland, in Reykjavik

Definitely both of my guitars, also my 6 cats

Where your entire identity relies on someone else or a thing, who even are you? It's like a part of you is missing, I've been there 

unemployed lmao, probably helping first graders w reading at my local elementary

Being often vulgar

Being understanding and non judgmental

illiterate

Not into tv, movies, books, yknow

None?

Overworked teachers, they have all of my respect

Any variation of "Will", I don't know im just fond of it

Just ignorance

I guess not cherishing my preteen years? I dunno I just feel really stressed

Never, if not then happy and old

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
I gave up at the end, I don't live by a motto. Maybe something about enjoying your life

Report Reply

Reply by sasquatch (wicketmaster)

posted
updated

Being able to sit back and relax after knowing you have completed all of your tasks

Swimming/Those pop-up ads that you can't exit.

Procrastination 

Selfcenteredness

Sal Khan/Linus Torvalds

Being young I don't have much money to waste lol, if I do, it is usually on Kinder Bueno.

Auto-pilot

Being a virgin does not stop you from being annoying. On a related note, being able to call people out on the smallest things does not automatically make you a good person and I seriously think Twitter needs to hear that -_-

When your denouncer is the kind of person who does not appreciate honesty.

Acne. -_-

Whoever was responsible ramping up the number of yt ads like that. Seriously. Chill out people.

12) WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU LIKE MOST IN A MAN

Intelligence.

Intelligence.

lol 

My brother, but yk, not in that way xd

When I was 7.

I wish I had the knowledge of Linus Torvalds. (not a linux fanboy dw lol)

My face lol

Getting 100% in my maths test.

A fly :D

idrc tbh. As long as it's in a house. I don't want to live in isolation, however...

My notebook.

Complete social isolation.

So far coding. But it changes like, every 2 days lol

I am a huge nerd xd

26) WHAT DO YOU MOST VALUE IN YOUR FRIENDS

Authenticity.

DOSTOEVSKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Prince Andrei Bolkonsky maybe. Or Petya Rostov.

idk. Albert Camus maybe.

Sal Khan. Sorry Linus :/

Darcy, Valentine, Vanity.

Selfcenteredness. You will never find true friends in a simple audience -_-

Going on r/sounding lol

Quickly.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

Love many, trust few. Always paddle your own canoe~

Report Reply

Reply by H I M E

posted

1. ) My idea of perfect happiness is sleeping in on a snowy Saturday morning, with my partner next to me, and my two kittens curled up in the bed with us.

2.) My greatest fear is becoming disabled via a horrific accident. Being able-bodied is a privilege, I understand that. But the thought of losing my sight, or use of a limb, or even full paralysis is a nightmare scenario for me.

3.) A trait I deplore in myself is my tendency to hang onto negative experiences. I have more memories of bad things that happened to me than good things.

4.) The trait I deplore most in other people is self righteousness, but lack of accountability is a close second.

5.) The living person I most admire is a hard one to answer, but Edd Sorenson is easily a contender. He’s one of the most experienced cave divers in the world and has gone on countless rescue missions to help divers in trouble.

6.) My greatest extravagance is stationary. I love journals, cute pens, stickers, etc. I even tried to thin down my notebook stash since I have so many, but I always end up buying more.

7. ) My current state of mind is very positive! This year is off to a great start for me and I’ve made a lot of positive changes.

8.) I think the most overrated virtue is environmental awareness. Too often this important topic is taken over by people who want to show off how much they recycle and their useless “cutting back”, and they lord that fact over you, as if they’re better than you.

9.) I tend to lie the most when I’m avoiding trouble. Even if I would be in the right by telling the truth, if being honest could cause a confrontation, I would rather lie than fight.

10.) What I dislike most about my appearance is my weight, but I am making progress towards fixing that.

11.) The living person I despise the most is Peter Scully.

12.) The quality I like most in a man is ambition.

13.) The quality I like most in a woman is creativity.

14.) The words/phrases I use the most are omg, probably, actually, and cute.

15.) The greatest love of my life is my partner. We’ve been together ten years, and we have so many more years ahead of us!

16.) I think I was at my happiest when I was a senior in high school. I had a lot more spark for life, less pressure, and I saw my friends every day.

17.) The talent I would most like to have is playing the harp. It’s such a beautiful instrument!

18.) If I could change one thing about myself, it would be how easily I cry.

19.) I consider my greatest achievement to be taking the step of living with my family to living on my own/with roommates. It was scary but liberating at the same time.

20.) If I could be reincarnated I would love to come back as an eagle.

21.) I am actually very happy with where I live! In the Pacific Northwest of the United States.

22.) My most treasured possession is the Bible my Dad gifted me.

23.) I think the lowest depth of misery is perversion. There are acceptable kinks, and there is depravity.

24.) My favorite ways to occupy myself are YouTube videos, writing, and comfy video games.

25.) My most marked characteristic is my organization.

26.) What I value most in my friends is kindness.

27.) I’m not sure if Mangaka can count as a writer, but my favorite is Junji Ito.

28.) My favorite fictional hero is Doctor Strange.

29.) I don’t have a historical figure I identify with, but I think Catherine the Great of Russia and Napoleon are very interesting.

30.) My real life hero is Cynthia Rothrock. She’s such a badass.

31.) My favorite names are Vivienne, Artyom, Boris, Rogier, Vadim, Sasha and Yasha.

32.) What I dislike the most is hypocrisy. It causes such a visceral reaction in me.

33.) My greatest regret is too personal to admit here.

34.) I would like to die peacefully in my sleep, at the end of a long-lived life.

35.) My motto is: “Give all thy ear but few thy voice.”

Report Reply

Reply by Maddyyyyyy

posted

Living on a ranch out in NW Texas with my blonde country wife and our adopted daughter

The people I love and admire thinking I'm annoying/clingy

My procrastination and inability to take ANYTHING seriously

Narcissism 

My Mom

Sims 4 packs and trivial jewelry ill never wear

Better than usual! 

Selflessness, I mean the super extreme i-dont-do-anything-for-myself-and-only-focus-on-others

When I'm telling a story so its more interesting, nothing huge just exaggerating

Being short and my hair

My father 

Hygiene

Hygiene

Bro, Chino Moreno is my boyfriend, okay hear me out…

Still too young to know but the platonic love of my life is my little brother

On stage during one-act competition

Being able to skate or play guitar

My inability to open up to people fully

Being alive is a pretty big one I think

A huge whale, they're sick and I wanna make whale noises without getting weird looks in walmart

Ranch in the middle of nowhere. Id like to stay in my home state of Texas but id settle for Nebraska or Utah

My light grey converse, so many memories and little details

Addiction to anything, but especially a person

Park ranger or metal band drummer

The need to entertain

Same humor and generosity

Donald Glover. One of the most talented writers, actors, and singers iv ever seen

John Constantine

I'm not quite sure honestly

My mom or Donald Glover

Liam-nate, Benji, Sedona, Havoc

Pick-mes, fueled especially by the fact that i used to be one.

Not reaching out to those I've lost touch with

Quickly and hopefully alone, dying in front of people must be so embarrassing…

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

“I'm here for a good time, not a long time” Or “F around and find out”

Report Reply

Reply by MostLikelyLeah

posted
updated

My answers:

Not sure, honestly.

Injections.

Procrastination.

Animal abusers.

N/A

Video games, I suppose?

Living my life on auto pilot.

Looks?

Only if it saves someones feelings. I don't like making people feel bad.

My facial features.

Animal abusers.

Intelligence.

Intelligence.

N/A

N/A.

Spending time with my animals and laughing at their antics.

Musical talent.

My prickly nature some days.

N/A.

A smart animal.

England, one day.

My pets.

Addiction to a person. You do everything you can possibly do to make that person happy and they still leave you anyways. Your left that heart broken and unsure what to do so you just go off the rails, do you understand what I mean?

Gaming.

The group jester or the unphased one.

Loyalty.

N/A.

N/A.

N/A

N/A

Soren/Sorin
Saren
Drew
Erik
Nathaniel
Leon
Clara
Ada
Ellie
And probably old fashioned names, idek.

Beans.

Not being mentally being present for a few things idek

Too dark a question for me to answer right now.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
N/A

Report Reply

Reply by freshmeat

posted
updated

:

:

doing what i love for life, with someone in my life, and being rich.

failure and dying alone.

my shyness

smugness and being hateful for no reason.

anybody trying to make the world better

I have always been addicted to buying small collectible figures and clothes. That's why I want to be rich.

weirdly noisy

Forgiveness, because not everybody can be forgiven. Sometimes people are shit and sometimes you don't have to force yourself to forgive them.

When its about something not important and if the truth is harmful

mainly everything but i guess its my fat face 

Andrew Tate and his 12 million spineless knockoffs.

Sense of humor

See 12.

"Fuck", "Oh my god", "etc."

I don't know yet I have never dated

I was in the City (not telling you which one) and it was a cold November day. I was eating ice cream with my mom.

The ability to think of snappy remarks 

My looks.

Not sure yet but probably somehow making friends every school year without a lick of knowledge on socialization. Not saying I am a socializing genius or have a lot of friends because I am as socially awkward as they come.

Wind so I could be invisible and free. I could travel the entire planet without money and a passport and I could terrorize others if I wanted to.

A smaller city in like Canada.

My sketchbooks and my phone.

When you hate a group of people so bad that said hate consumes you into misery. Or drug addiction.

I like to draw a lot but I could never do it as a job.

Socially awkwardness by most but honestly I think it's me being a smart ass.

Honesty and care.

I haven't read a book for fun since the 7th grade. I know sooo sad.

Maxwell from Scribblenauts for some reason.

None; they're real people and I think it's weird to identify with a bunch of dead people.

My mom and my grandma.

Stella, Elliot, Ellie, Eros, Quinn, Oscar, Isaac (or is it Isaac), Amia.

Smug assholes and people who act like they're the main character. I also hate people who are petty and shallow for the wrong reasons. I also hate it when people act like just because I am quiet, it makes me their little lap dog. Just because I don't speak doesn't mean I am an idiot.

Never opening up more.

Quick and painless.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

"Do it right the first time or don't do it at all." ----Me before doing anything in my life.

Report Reply

Reply by hallett

posted

being fully content with myself and my life, even if it isn't perfect.

Abandonment, and if it isn't that then it's torture.

Avoidment of anything I need to do that I don't 'wanna'

An inability to accept weakness or fault, and if doing so, then doing it angrily. just get over yourself for a second you know?

My mother. Or my friends. i love my friends

Art supplies. I always buy more and more... even though I have more than enough.

Pensive

Being the best at something, or being number one in something. Does that count? 

A lot when telling stories, small ones. I don't do big lies anymore.

I couldn't name them all, I'm mostly neutral about it. I'm transmasc so.

Couldn't name them all.

All of it. I'm super gay. Probably accountability though if I had to choose.

In a romantic/sexual way, then nothing. don't like girls. I guess I like social intelligence, EQ?

"Lordy Mordy!" "Wowzers" "Solid" "Sick" "Im Dead"

My mother's spag bol :) <3

With my friends, and hanging out, having conversations, just making each other laugh over and over and over. At school. Or, riding my bike along the pier and looking out at the sea, the sunset in front of me.

Oh how would I love to have the ability of music. I wish I could make music.

My body, and if not that then probably my fear.

Getting 3 trophies for my artwork and being featured in a gallery. That was really solid.

Oh definitely a house cat. Maybe a bird. 

Honestly, anywhere except England where I won't be killed for my identity or be outlawed for it. The world is shit nowadays, might stay on this island.

My pets? My POSCA pens maybe.

Finding yourself wallowing in your misery, not believing that there is a single moment of happiness in your life, that it's impossible for you. That happiness is impossible. It isn't. And it never will be, as long as you live, there can be some form of light in this deep expanse. There is laughter, even if only for a second. Wallowing in your own misery, refusing to see anything happy at all. Fuck you, it is there. I am HERE, so it EXISTS.

Astronomy, I like looking at the stars.

Being funny, being positive and lighting up the room I guess? My friends love me, and I love my friends.

Compassion. Their beauty. I love my friends.

Chuck Palahniuk! Shadowcrestnightingale. Not that anyone will know who they are.

This is hard. I can't say.

All historical figures I know of are pieces of shit, or so wildly more accomplished than I'll ever be, haha.

Myself mostly. It's hard to crawl out of a hole.

Everett, Augusten, August, Marcel, Wyatt, Michael, Jeremiah, Isaac, Francis

Don't even talk to me about kiwi's. Or you know. Horrible shit people do.

I couldn't name them all. Saying sorry too much. For once, i wish someone would say it to me.

Quickly, swiftly and memorably. 

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Tomorrow will be better. Nothing is fixed. Do it scared."

Report Reply

Reply by Unrealism

posted

A track day with a tuned up shitbox and a partner that's always got my back.

Losing hope in my dreams.

Laziness.

The drive to be knowingly and purposefully annoying at all times.

Probably Forrest Wang. Guy's just running in Formula Drift to have a good time.

Definitely videogames.

Kinda lost.

Piety.

Usually when I want people to leave me alone or I don't want to talk about something.

Facial hair. It's just scratchy and looks like shit.

There's a guy I know that I was specifically thinking of when I wrote that I deplored "The drive to be knowingly and purposefully annoying at all times."

Sympathy.

Honesty.

"In my opinion".

[DATA EXPUNGED]

A few months in 2019. Showed me what I want out of life.

Tough call between drawing talent or 3d animation talent.

Definitely would like to know when and how to open up to people.

Surviving high school.

Probably a thresher shark.

A big city with a good car culture presence. Maybe Orlando?

My computer.

Believing that happiness is and always will be out of reach.

Simracing, for the time being.

Probably stubbornness.

Sympathy and intelligence.

Don't really read, so I don't have any.

Madoka Kaname from Puella Magi Madoka Magica.

Enzo Ferrari? He pretty much only sold cars so he could keep making racecars as far as I know, so I guess I identify with his passion.

James Deane, Forrest Wang, Hans Joachim Stuck, Ranon (Hyper), and MrBrightside (Animator).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Stupidity. Not necessarily stupid people themselves, just hate dealing with it.

Sent a message I shouldn't have at a low point in life.

With a bang, doing something I'm passionate about.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Whatever happens, happens."

Report Reply

Reply by KB-0007

posted

always having my friends & family around

idk being all alone forever

being an asshole

idk dude lmao being a bigot 

stan or my mom or smthn

idk dude

tired, bored

idk forgiveness

idk a lot of occasions, usually to people i dont know and will never talk to again lmao - or lying for my/others safety

needing glasses i guess, im more comfortable with my appearance now than i used to be tho

man idfk. eric

being able to take a joke or smthn

being able to take a joke or smthn

dude...

stan

a few days ago or smthn idfk

ughgh skating or something

idk, probably that hatred 4 my ethnic features / heritage i had most of my life

staying alive 

me again or like... a bird or hamster LMAO

colorado

my hat

idk just being a miserable unhappy person who hates everyone

gaming & creating stuff

the desire 2 create 

humor & just being cool 

ughjhghgufugfiguhfd i hate all of these questions idk

idk batman lmao

none 

my mom & Chef

stan & kenny fr

dude these questions suck i think i dislike them the most

hating my ethnic features and heritage all my life

peacefully, happily

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
dont have one

Report Reply

Reply by jeremy

posted

:
:
true peace. like just actually being able to relax for once in my life, however that may be. last night i cuddled with my cat, listened to music, and did some sketching which is probably as close as you can get to happiness

being a bad person, disappointing others, making a fool of myself. most of my nightmares revolve around getting publicly humiliated or having an outburst at someone i love

my laziness/lack of ambition and the fact that i'm just kinda stupid, even if it's mostly in small ways. like the other day i forgot basic algebra

being hateful, especially ppl who acknowledge that trait and have no desire to change it. the world is already so mean and harsh, why wouldn't you try your best to make it less so?

no clue tbh

i spend an embarrassing amount of money on sugary ass iced coffee from dunkin donuts

anxious about nothing in particular and ignoring my apush homework

i guess being hardworking, obviously a very good trait to have but i don't like the emphasis society puts on always working, often at the expense of your wellbeing (i blame capitalism for this)

when it'd be more hurtful to tell the truth. like if my friend gets a bad haircut and tells me they love it, telling them i hate it would be true but totally unnecessary 

my face. my individual facial features are cute but like my face is super lopsided and weird. it's like someone painted a really pretty portrait then smudged it

hmm idk but elon musk is definitely up there

being cool

being cool

i love using ellipses when texting... i'm trailing off.... ominously........

hmmm romantically nobody, in a non-romantic way idk i love a lot of people

8th grade, in my old apartment, was simultaneously the worst and best time of my life

i'd LOVE to sing or have some sort of musical ability. i have a huge passion for music but no talent to match it

the way my brain works. i'm unable to identify my own emotions, flip-flopping from manic to depressive all the time, super smart in some ways yet lagging behind in basic stuff (math, social cues, etc). it sucks

now that i think of it, nothing. i literally don't think i've done anything of note. i'm 15 so maybe that's part of the reason but wow embarrassing

a nice rich person's animal. i saw a video of a lady caring for her pet turtle and the little dude had a massive terrarium, sunbathed outside for hours everyday, was exclusively fed expensive organic berries and spring water. he was living the life

a small walkable town with rainy/temperate weather, in a cozy apartment

my sketchbook

that's a deep question man. i think numbness, when you're so miserable you can't even feel it anymore and you're just on auto-pilot and dissociating your way through life like a ghost. the worst feeling for me personally

drawing

i asked my best friend and halo said selflessness so i'll go w/ that :3

not being an asshole and having a similar sense of humor

no clue. i don't read much nowadays and when i do, i just choose a book from a random author

josuke from jjba if he counts. maybe not the stereotypical hero but i love him

uhhhh no clue

my mom. our relationship has had it's ups and downs, but she's always been so strong no matter the circumstances and cares for me so much

i've always rlly liked the name maude

like the person who made this thread said, ignorance

all the friendships that faded away because i'm so fcking bad at talking to people

something goofy. like slipping on a banana peel or something

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"i'm a trash mammal and nothing is ever going to work out" - quote from one of my favorite characters in one of my favorite video games

Report Reply

Reply by ♡Addy ♡

posted

Living by the beach
being stuck in an endless void with nothing for eternity( not death just like glitching out of reality and being stuck yk)

my inattentiveness

straight and narrow rule followers (those who do everything they are told and do not question why things are), Egotistical people, those who have the need to point out others flaws/mistakes, bigotry

Bill Kaulitz I love his music and his voice

I buy/own a lot of expensive--ish anime figuires

I'm very happy :)

Forbearance no room for patience if you want something done do it

I never lie usually but I would if the truth would hurt someone's feeling because i hate hurting others more than lying

My nose is kinda big

Trump, Ron DeSantis those ppl

Someone who knows how to have a good time and likes partying and just having a blast in general

same as above

Bruh (especially when texting)

I don't rlly have someone like that rn

My first anime convention lol

To be able to sing and dance

I would want to be able to focus better

going to a cross country championship that I had to qualify for

A bat

The beach

Hard question idrk

beinf in a dark place and having no one to support you

watching anime or playing video games

my sense of humor 

Their kindness

Hirohiko Araki

Arthur Pendragon!

I have no idea

My parents

For girls- Yvette, Christina, Valentina For boys-Ross, Francesco

Hateful people and strong smells

Not speaking oout more and not being very social

Epically

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Stay stunning or Keep it on cloud 9 

Report Reply

Reply by miss bunny

posted

:
:
beside a fire reading a good book with my cat

dying ' we only have one true desire, to live, to live forever'

being overly empathetic

meekness, not going for what they want

donna tartt

beautiful hard covered books

constant questioning

friendliness

when it is necessary

nothing comes to mind

idk most ppl are annoying

directness

directness

none come to mind

books

reading the secret history in paris

being able to manipulate time and space

nothing comes to mind

my mindset

whatever lives a long life that has a decent level of intelligence

rather a city or a small town with beautiful buildings or even somewhere recluse

my mind

depending upon someone that does not depend on you

reading

a desire to learn

a sense of self

donna tartt, oscar wilde and many more

richard in the secret history, this is sarcasm

anne boleyn

donna tartt

cordelia, camilla etc

ignorance

wasting time

painlessly but slowly, i know its coming, peacefully

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
'we only have one true desire, to live, to live forever'

Report Reply

Reply by ben

posted

1. having fun with friends

2. failure

3. fear

4. close-mindedness

5. bill wurtz

6. funny audio equipment (2 tape recorders, various instruments, my most prized of which being 3 casio keyboards. asking for 2 more for christmas)

7. ignorance is bliss

8. zealotry for one's country

9. when i'm scared

10. i have a resting expression that is frequently interpreted to look "grumpy"

11. andrew wakefield

12. likes what i like

13. likes what i like

14."like", "oh, yeah", "fuck", "shit" (probably others i'm unaware of)

15. music

16. middle school

17. innate ability to play instruments

18. i'd weaken my aversion to failure

19. i'm not very good at recognizing my own achievements. in recent memory, i completed a challenge to make 50 songs in 90 days

20. sandhill crane

21. somewhere like where my dad lives

22. my phone

23. gonna second OP on this one. addiction seems like such a wretched thing to fall into

24. if this is referring just as a way to occupy oneself, i'd say organizing data. not sure exactly how to put it, but typing this right now counts. i love adding data to the internet

25. if "marked" means what people notice me for most, probably my brain-smartdom

26. ability to hold a conversation where we can just sit and talk about random shit

27. i don't read much... thom yorke, robert pollard, and they might be giants (both of 'em) represent my tastes in lyricists pretty well

28. jesse pinkman

29. i'm sure there's some guy from the ol' history books i'd vibe with... i'm not very historically literate though...

30. jack, thom, and bil

31. I like names best when they match with the personality of the person that bears them. It's hard to explain... I judge names intuitively.

32. discomfort

33. the biggest one i can think of right now is saying the n-word on accident at my birthday party. that was a really weird event, i can explain how it went down if you like. anyway, i have bushels of miniscule regrets every day, but i can't think of any big LOOMING regrets.

34. after i've made peace with death, in a painless manner.

35. i'm supposed to have a motto?! okay, this is my motto

Report Reply

Reply by Kevin 🜏

posted

Being able to do as I please, with nobody to tell me what to do and no mental regrets.

Losing myself. Becoming the past. God my OCD fucks me up about this one, lol.

My inability to be myself. This one is a complicated answer but, in short: I don't go all the way.

Ugh. Sheep. I hate sheep. I also hate people that never shut up about negative things/politics.

I probably could answer this question with my siblings. My brother and my sister. 

My OCD. In a negative way.

On-edge. Easily tilted. Not content. Love. Disgust.

Ethics. Seriously, fuck you. 

When it may hurt somebody's feelings, like, I hate being scolded or sad/mad/whatevered at.

Ohhh, man. My face, my non-masculinity, my hair, my body.

The person that I cyber-stalk.

Sensitivity. Not being afraid to show emotion.

Taking a joke. Open-minded.

I overuse "..." and "uhh..." in texts.

My animals. I cannot choose just one person. Also, my fucking hair. Love/hate thing going on here.

Probably in like... middle school. With my girlfriend when we were just little buddies.

The ability to eat and not gain any weight.

My weight/body build.

The gaining of my consciousness. When I decided that I was myself.

I would want to come back as either a rat/mouse in a good enclosure, or another guy. A better guy.

I would love to live in Germany or Canada.

My journal, currently. I am possessive about a lot of my stuff though.

Wanting to die and not being able to do so.

Listening to music, discovering new songs.

My uncomfortable aura around other people.

Having the same opinions as me. Being understanding, and knowing when I need them to shut the fuck up because I need to recharge.

I don't quite have one. I like to read from many small authors most of the time.

Really, I am simply too tired to answer this one. Sorry.

I am also too tired to answer this one. I have something on the tip of my tongue, though.

My brother.

Wolfgang, Solemn.

Honestly, as the edgy ass teenager I am, myself.

I didn't start being myself when I was younger. God fucking damnit.

Suicide, as an honest answer. Suffocation. I think I would like to die peacefully too.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"Bite my shiny metal ass." Joking. I don't have one. I hate having to choose a motto.

Report Reply

Reply by Your_Friendly_Neighborhood_Metalhead_11

posted

Blunt Farce's profile picture

Posted by Blunt Farce

posted 2 years ago

Forum: Quiz/Survey

View Topics

View Profile

:

:

A world that we don't judge each other based on our looks, identities or hobbies, as long as we're not hurting anyone at the bare minimum and without the stigma that just helping people has today. Also, more metal bars in the states.  But that's a "it would be nice"

Being stuck forever. 

two sides of the same coin, Perfectionism, and mistakes.  

Judgement including hate, but also thinking that being insecure gives you the license to make others feel bad

Damn, that's a tough one.

I spol my dog absolutely rotten with good food and good treats, bought her a warm jacket cuz she's old and is now having trouble in winter. 

I am really fried even after a whole day off work, the general populace is either too uncaring or too stupid to see the stakes of not treating others like fellow humans, and I'm well off enough to have a roof but too poor to even begin to help anyone. I'm feeling a LITTLE insane right now. 

Virtue?  Maybe the things that aren't actually virtues but people pretend they are. 

Only if it isn't kind to be truthful. 

Easy, my wonky eye.  But it's a love/hate.  I love myself and all parts of me regardless, But the eye that's blind that's permanently pointing all the way over into side-eye land, Does Not help people's first impressions of me. And I don't want people in general to think I'm giving them attitude or trying to belittle them... 

I don't despise any single person but I despise people's actions, and for example, Trump has made it clear he's really out here trying to make very hurtful and unwise decisions which I hate... but if he turned it around and really tried to be a better person like, genuinely which you know, is unlikely but who even knows, I might eventually feel better about him, and that goes for every person on the planet. 

Depends on what you mean by "like" since I'm aroace, But I feel like men who are more open to accountability and being able to listen and relate to experiences really you know, feel like a safer option to be around than just.... a stereotypical forever frat boy. But since I can be very enthused by things, if they're generally enthusiastic that's fun, you know?

Again depends on what you mean but I like to be around women with the same qualities as above because I see people because of being aroace, I don't immediately categorize with male and female.

I use "lol" a lot, to lighten the mood, or to indicate I'm joking, it's versatile that way, and ikr is my worst, "I relate to this but I don't have anything to say about it" little blip.

Tough.... I love heavy metal (all subgenres) and on this app that's what I'm focusing on as a friends finder, but I also love to camp and be outdoors really just as much. 

I can't even remember that, but I know if I want to feel better pretty fast I just gotta go to a local show and boom, happy metalhead. 

I wish I could draw photorealism, especially since I like inventing new fantasy creatures sometimes and I really want to make them visual to others so they understand what I'm talking about when I describe them and they don't have to look at a horrible line drawing lol!

I want my disabilities GONE.  But that is a hefty wish. I'm keeping the good parts of neurospicy though.... 

shit, I haven't had that yet.

I would be a tree, a raccoon, or an even more metal version of me that was raised with metal, but I like being found by metal too.

The weird animal lover in me wants to live in Australia halfway out in the sticks, but the metal part of me just wants to live closer to my favorite venues, in an ideal like, version of my city, where I'm not going to get 8->O by a random dude. 

MAKING ME PICK BETWEEN MY INSTRUMENT, MY VEST, AND MY CAMPING BOX OF SUPPLIES!? How DARE you? (lol)

Once you hit the absolute bottom of depression or addiction, they both look very much the same. Said by experience, on the depression side.  I wasn't planning to "leave" though.

Show, hike/camp. craft. 

I can't help but STARE at band shirts or vests in Normieland, because it's not often I see the full kit just.... out, and lots of times its in situations where I can't walk up to them and just go "nice shirt!" "nice (insert band here) patch!"  But I look like I'm trying to split my skin open cuz I just get a bit fixated.......which uh.......yeah......

All of us are little weirdos/outcasts with some kind of spicy in your brains.  I love it.  They don't judge when I go a little feral.

haha, ooohhhh no. ...... I'm bad at names, and I can't remember.

oop....

*raises eyebrows*

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmshit uh, uhhh...... Like I don't....... hold on. I-Let me come back to this one like, after I can think about it, this is a placeholder answer cuz I honestly don't know.  

My dog got her name from her gotcha day ride home lol

Out of everything?

I don't know if I have any, yet

I want to last longer than Ozzy and/or Keith Richards and die in my sleep, peacefully.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

"Aaaaiight.... let's do the thing."

Report Reply

Reply by 𝕸𝖔𝖗𝖇𝖎𝖉𝕮𝖚𝖗𝖎𝖔𝖘𝖎𝖙𝖎𝖊𝖘

posted
updated

I'm gonna do this in a bulletin :)

Report Reply

Reply by PLASTIC//MEAT

posted

being in my boyfriend's arms, preferably spring, with all the time in the world together.

failing someone else, disappointing them.

quick to anger.

the inability to care about other people, to understand that they are as human as you are.

the artist yugo limbo!! i own so much of their work.

i buy a lot of books and cds, and i have a hard time resisting the urge to buy my friends food.

i live in a constant state of anxiety, no matter what.

empathy, the ability to feel what other people feel in a moment. there are few cases where it is as useful as compassion.

often, to keep myself safe.

i'm self conscious about my face.

do i have to pick just one billionaire?

being absolutely pathetic.

scary :3 just scary

i can't stop myself from saying "that's the thing!" in every conversation.

art. always have, always will.

watching horror movies with my best friend and my partner.

i desperately want to be able to skateboard.

the constant infectious guilt.

making the number of friends that i have, therefore a more confident iteration of myself.

something inanimate, like a painting or a cave.

somewhere with better transportation than my hometown.

my collection of sketchbooks and journals i've already completed.

monotony and isolation without the possibility to escape.

listening to music. i have something playing close to constantly.

a certain "loudness," in the literal and more metaphysical sense.

the ability to work smoothly with me.

i drift toward otessa moshfegh and terry pratchett when i need something to read.

there are few characters i adore less than ryuji from persona 5.

?? huh?

my best friend. i'd probably be dead without sae.

names with meaning to them, like a cultural or a personal significance.

the inability to listen when other people talk.

every single instance where i could have been kinder haunts me.

at least in a funny way, so the people i knew would have something to laugh about.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
"with every difficulty there is relief," a line from the qur'an.

Report Reply

Reply by benny

posted

being loved, and loving others.

the absence of love; connection, given and received.

i can be "too much." this makes me feel ashamed of myself, and guilty, too.

cowardice.

i think i appreciate *many* individuals, i don't idolize *one.*

i'll admit, i don't have the money for it, but i do appreciate the "finer things in life" (this is an elitist phrase for it). i am a hedonist, and a big fan of dessert, especially.

mentally ill.

humility.

almost never. only when telling the truth would put me in danger.

i am gonna throw y'all a curveball, and say i'm not fat enough. i actually want to be bigger.

any & every person who has hurt my chosen family, or friends.

12, 13) WHAT IS THE QUALITY YOU LIKE MOST IN A [PERSON]?

good humor, and the ability to recognize when revolution is needed.

"yeah" "fuck" "probably" "i dunno" "like" "hmmm/mmm" "sure" "dude"

the ocean. my human loves are private.

when i was a child. weren't we all happiest as children? let's try and find that joy again.

being able to draw, and sing, both decently well, both without extensive training & retraining. 

my weight (i'd want to be heavier as previously mentioned, actually), or my stamina; i'd want to increase my ability to reach places on foot. 

i don't know yet.

a wolf, a cat; either a domestic orange cat, or a lion, or a slime mold.

Los Angeles. i am lucky to already live there.

i have many.

being so cynical, even or perhaps especially due to genuine depression, that you swear off of connection with your fellow man.

postal worker or garage band member. or librarian.

my honesty, bravery, loyalty, and my apparently impish facial features.

honesty, bravery, and loyalty, but these things don't have to be expressed the exact same way i express them.

Shaun Tan, Martha Wells (of Murderbot), Bryan Lee O'Malley (of Scott Pilgrim). also John Finnemore (of Cabin Pressure), and there's one more whose name i can't place but i'm cursing myself for not remembering him.

Violet Evergarden.

Diogenes of Sinope.

i have none; i repeat, i do not idolize individuals.

Victor, Benny (yes, i like my own name, that's why i picked it for myself after coming out), Max.

wasps, showering (as opposed to bathing, i love bathing), the government, and plenty of other things, too. 

this isn't something i'm comfortable revealing right now.

in my sleep, or, in battle. no in-between.

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?

"life has no meaning, so i will create my own."

Report Reply

Reply by ian

posted

1) WHAT IS YOUR IDEA OF PERFECT HAPPINESS? going to the rollerskating rink and skating for like 4 hours with the booming music and not have to worry abt anything and then getting back home at like 12am

throwing up

procrastination

rude people and people who act like there better than everyone like not as a joke 

riovaz or lordgobb cuz his electric guitar covers r sick

my 40 dollar spiderman shirt

happy and sad and mad i guess

idk what that is gang

to not get in trouble

like everything except my hands

some girl that went to my school last year

humor and kindness 

humor and kindness

gang or buddy

no one rly

when im with my friends 

be able to shred on an electric guitar and get better at skateboarding 

probably everything gang

idrk

id come back as johnnie guilbert

back in new jersey

my build a bear frog i sleep next to him every night 

fall off a bike onto a rocky road and scraping ur knee and getting the rocks stuck on ur hands

rollerskating 

idk

humor 

jeff kinney cuz diary of a wimpy kid is fire and me and my brother r literally like greg and rodrick

batman

idk

idk

tony cuz its such a cool name

rude people I HATE RUDE PEOPLE

oversharing 

in a cool way

35) WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?