« Back to the || The Goth Cave || Forum

My first experience at a goth nightclub!

Posted by arlo atomickk

posted
updated

Forum: || The Goth Cave || Group

Goth nights where I live are pretty few and far between and are often merged with other alternative styles, but recently I got to go to a full-blown goth night with my best friend and it was freaking epic! 

When we first got there we arrived a little late and we could see that there was like a merch table which I thought was a bit weird for a clubnight...

BUT THEN I SAW THE MERCH and i was like hmmm that looks strangely like a band's merch that i love. 

THEN I SAW WHO WAS SELLING IT AND BROOOOO.... clan of xymox were literally there selling their band merch. my freaking jaw dropped; i didnt even realise they were still active let alone would show up in my small city for a damn concert.

The devastating part was though... they had already played :(((( my stupid ass didn't realise that they were even playing there before the clubnight and i didn't get to see them live. i did get to say hi though which was pretty damn epic!

Shortly after they left we were all ushered outside which was really confusing to me bc the night was meant to last until like 2am and we had only been there for like 30 minutes. so we were all waiting outside and me and my friend were wondering if we would be let back in or if they just ended it early and we ended up asking around and got to talk to some SICK goth people!! i also got a compliment on my hair which is crazy cuz no one ever compliments my hair. some dude also said i looked like someone but i completely forget who which is frustrating cuz i wanted to look them up afterwards.

Anyways we went to the bar downstairs before realising they were letting people back in and so we set up in the corner where these cool velvet chairs were and got up to danceee. the music was freaking epic and the DJs were as well.

Im a super tragic dancer but goth dancing is weird enough in itself so no one even batted an eye :D

Despite it being all around epic some kind of funny things happened as well. The bartender was like super weird when we were ordering drinks and I think he was like weirded out by goth people which is hilarious since he is working a whole night of them. My friend ordered a redbull and jagermeister I believe and homie just set the cans down and left them instead of actually pouring them in a cup LMFAOOO he also just kind of stared and didn't say anything the whole time.

Another thing was this girl on the dancefloor was just sooo self-absorbed, getting her friends to take flash photos of her (normal photos would've been sufficiently lit to be honest) and giving us death glares the whole time for no reason??? we literally didn't even talk to her and she was shooting us glares. She ended up at the bar w us (i acc think she followed us) and she just proceeded to stare and give us glares LMFAOOO) i dont understand.

Besides that it was SUPER EPIC and my left ear was muffled for like a week after because of how loud it was HAHAHA.

I didn't get photos of the actual event but i'll put a pic of me before i went :)

ezgif-2-ff9f593352ezgif-2-1bdfa822c5

I look so awkward because i am... i hate having photos taken of me lol

Anyways, let me know your goth club experiences in the replies :3

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by b

posted

thats so cool ^_^

Permalink Report Reply