« Back to the Tokio Hotel Fans Forum

how did you meet Tokio Hotel?

it’s funny for me know how people meet Tokio Hotel. ;))))

Report Topic

23 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Re-L

posted

ima be fr i actually saw a video of tom on tik tok but i didnt pay much attention to it just forgot abt it,then a week after that my stepsister showed me the same video of tom and she was so inlove w him but i thought he looked weird cause he was white with dreads,then a little later i saw more videos of the band and i was like "its that guy my stepsister showed me"ans i looked into the band and i became obsessed w tom for a month then i started liking bill more so yea bill is the loml rn

Report Reply

Reply by XOVenetia

posted

My Parents Listened to them- so uh yeah slay

Report Reply

Reply by bill's frau

posted

i saw that tom edit in april and was like who tf r these kids on my fyp, then i looked it up and saw some edits from 2003 tom and bill and then i looked up the pool incident with bill and was like dam poor kid. then a week later still in april i watched some more edits and decided to listen to their scream album and fel in love fr, i didnt know what they looked like now yet, only 2003 them, then i decided to watch some more tiktoks and i folded so hard, and then i started watching their tiktoks and youtube videos and was so in love and obsessed and its been like almost 6 months of this abseesion, ive never obsessed over sum this long but hey, its tokio hotel and im NOT COMPLAINING, i am a proud bill girl and my bsf is a tomgirl :)

Report Reply

Reply by Xx¡Ann!xX

posted

I met tokyo hotel through tiktok, in a tiktok random one random day in May. I was curious to see Tom in said tiktok, so look for more information about him, Bill came out and there was the doom

Report Reply

Reply by mabbyitsnotokay

posted

I found out about the band on the school radio in 2014 with my best friend at the time and the song that played was monsoon <3

Report Reply

Reply by Salem

posted

Tiktok :p

i was js scrolling in april and this pic of tom and Bill came up on my fyp.

Then i heard monsoon and i started listening to their other music and im not obsessed >-<

Report Reply

Reply by GUIDETTE_4LIFE

posted

I met them bc of tiktok they showed me a pic of tom and bill and it was one of those ship and everyone was saying how it was wrong and then i did more searching up and found out they where twins and then i started listening and now im obssed 

Report Reply

Reply by wynter ☆

posted

when tokio hotel became popular (again) i started seeing videos of the band on tiktok. i heard the song monsoon and i started to listen to it a lot. then i searched for more songs and started getting into it. bill had drawn my most of my attention to the band because of his singing and how i thought he was cute. :P i kinda wish i had known about the band before and i don't know how i had never known of it since it had been founded in the 2000's! i hadn't ever heard of them until this year. now i'm a true alien!:D

Report Reply

Reply by Cyrus!

posted
updated

lol i found them on tiktok XD i saw an edit of bill and thought nothing of it at first but then got curious later and looked them up. soon enough i went through all of their tokio hotel tv vidz and became obsessed with dem :P

Report Reply

Reply by aw3s0m3j0ss

posted

my friend was on tokio hotel tiktok and one day at school showed me a edit of tom and i remember at the time i thought he was ugly and like a "wannabe black" but then i started looking more into it and really got into their music and became obsessed :P

Report Reply

Reply by Magie

posted

So a few years ago I saw that my sister have their album (humaniod city my fav) and I was like "wtf what it that" but few days apart from what just happened I heard her listning to them and oh boy was I in love (still I'm) and thn I started to listen to them by myself (stealing my sister's cd) et. And now I stayed in the fandom and discovered this webside

Report Reply

Reply by 𝑅𝑒𝒾𝓃

posted

Been a fan since 2021

Report Reply

Reply by wilma wikstrom

posted

hahah, this is so fun tbh, i've been a fan since 2007, i once saw a poster of them in italy and wonder'd who they where hahah, then a group of girls behind me said some like ''omg look a TH poster'' or sum like that. i then knew who they were and went and bought a album and yeah thats that

Report Reply

Reply by Kane! (tokio hotel enjoyer)

posted

LOL so I would see the twins all the time on my fyp without knowing who they were and I would show my friends and ask if they've ever seen videos and I was the only one. Then I saw a Georg edit and did some research and found out they were all in the same band. I didn't listen to their music before and I was scared they didn't make good music and that they were just popular for being attractive but I took a listen after a day or two of getting into them. I was wrong about the bad music cuz now I've been obsessed since April!!

Report Reply

Reply by SARAH >u<!!

posted

honestly when i first saw them were edits and i was like who are these people? then i scrolled and saw a girl explaining who they were. I thought they were girls because the photo they showed was the one of bill pointing and tom smirking with green lighting (idk) and then i saw those slideshows and i just chose random options and the thing kept saying tom and yeah!!

Report Reply

Reply by ᴇ ꜱ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ʀ

posted

i was listening to "complicated" by avril lavigne on youtube and under the video there was "monsoon" so i clicked and i became a fan!! ^_^ (sorry for my english)

Report Reply

Reply by Miamibebé

posted

my brother liked them then i started liking them.

Report Reply

Reply by ★l i n a★

posted

I saw a video of Tom on my fyp abt the 25 of April and I fell in love so I made research abt him and learned abt the other members and listened to their songs and loveddd them so now I’m a fan (my TikTok: l1n4.k

Report Reply

Reply by blliu3636

posted

they were all over my fyp on tiktok and i got annoyed but then started thinking bill was cute so i looked into them and their story and now i love them

Report Reply

Reply by selene✩

posted

One day my friend came to me and said "look how beautiful it is!" (to a photo of bill). I told her that he was very cute, just so as not to make her feel bad, but many edits of him began to appear on my fyp AND I STARTED TO REALLY LIKE T-T

then I found out he was a member of Tokio Hotel, and I started listening to his songs. AND NOW I LOVE THEMMMM

Report Reply

Reply by the-blanket

posted

• we listened to vergessen die kinder in my german lesson like 2 yrs ago  :b

Report Reply

Reply by Nic

posted

My oldest sister liked TH, I have been a fan since 2014-ish. I have followed them since!

In my country, TH is a forgotten band, most of the fans are either not fnas anymore because they stopped listening to them, or are very active in twitter.

There's a lot of content of them in twitter!

Report Reply

Reply by Erika丰

posted

My mom already knew them but never told us abt them until my sister showed us the hanny edit from tiktok and i fell inloveeee:p

Report Reply