« General Forum

why is every homestuck account on this app like 12

Posted by melody

posted

Forum: General

yall weren't even conscious when act 4 came out how the fuck do you know about this monstrosity genuinely im so confused..... homestucjk really is a disease that won't go away and will be destroying the mental psyche of future generations for as long as the internet exists. put me on the line with your legal guardian im begging you you cant live like this it's rotting your brain PLEASE

Report Topic

13 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Gray

posted

It's crazy to me too. I read Homestuck as a teen so it was still being updated as I was reading it. I was never super into it, not long after it ended it slowly faded out of my life so it's crazy seeing kids super into it today.

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by gare

posted

should i take the dive into homestuck?

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by melody

posted

@gare yeah if u want to change the trajectory of ur life forever

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by gare

posted

Reply by Tripp

posted

probably the age of the average homestuck fan

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by Gray

posted

If you pick the Homestuck path just don't become a Vriska fan or I'll come and smack you

Aradia is best girl in this household

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by melody

posted

gray you are so based and real for that fuck vriska fr idc

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by ⛧ FATHER SEDIT ⛧

posted

Toby Fox has ties to Homestuck so, if an ipad kid is spoonfed Undertale, theyll soon be able to chew Homestuck

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by goldsrc

posted

as far as i know they most likely learned abt it thru tumblr since its still very popular on there

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by puffy

posted

homestuck is for twelve year olds

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by dave

posted
updated

hasnt the main demographic for homestuck been like 13 year olds since it came out? its about teenagers, and has coming of age themes doesnt really shock me that it would connect with a younger audience

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Showing up here before Homestuck 2 causes yet another wave of new internet youth to flock to the fandom 

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by kai🕷

posted

i discovered it 2 years ago im trapped. someone needs to erase it from the internet i think

Permalink Report Reply