« Back to the 420cuties Forum

greening out tips

hi there! im new to this group and ive only been smoking somewhat consistently for about a year now. i was just wondering if anyone had any tips for greening out? 

twice now when i've taken an edible (though it's happened once or twice while smoking) and i have experienced a terrible anxiety/panic attack, dizziness, and thrown up. once it was because i took too much and once i had a very small amount and it had an even worse effect on me.

i was wondering if there's anything i should watch out for or any tips for future experiences with greening out. they've honestly been super traumatic for me and it's so hard for me to calm down when it happens. 

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by NanaNaner

posted
updated

Edis hit slower and harder. If even on low dosages you experience this, you need to stop doing edibles. You probably metabolize the substance differently when digesting as opposed to smoking.

If you buy from dealers, make sure you demand the exact mg of thc/any other noid in the product. 

Also idk if you do this or have done this, you simply cannot ingest any more thc after consuming your edible, do not smoke or eat more of the special treat for 2-3 hours. I'd even say 24 hours just to be safe. 

Some basic "vaguely" scientifically approved ways to calm yourself during a green out is to :

Ingest cbd, cbd is a known "antagonist" to thc, make sure your cbd oil or cart contains NO thc. otherwise its worse

Chew on a peppercorn and lemon rind

Hydrate

Remember youre safe.

If you have a low tolerance even 5mg can get you baked, that applies if youre a smoker as well

Report Reply