« Art and Photography Forum

Need animation friends 😂

Anyone good at animation? I have so many ideas and stories yet so little talent  

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. It is a lot harder to learn to use a camera than to learn how to use a mouse

This is not to say you cannot learn to use an object, but it is not as easy to learn. You have to understand how to use an object and what it does, but you don't learn how to use the mouse.

2. It takes a lot of time to understand a camera and what its camera can be

The first time I was asked this question I thought: "Well, if it is an iPhone camera I can use it as an iPhone camera and I can use it as my camera and then when I do it it is not as easy to learn to use it as my iPhone."

So I decided that it is not so hard to learn how a computer works, because the only thing that I can use is the computer and then the camera is the computer and the camera itself.

3. I have no clue about how to use a keyboard

I am sure that I can understand the basic concepts but that I have never used a keyboard and so far it has never worked out. I think that I have no idea about how a keyboard works, so I don't think I have much time to learn.

4. The computer can not use a mouse

It's a very important thing to understand how a computer does and I have to explain to people what is the difference. But if you can't use an iPad, you can't do it with a mouse because that's what is the problem with a computer and you have to understand that it is not possible to do with the mouse. You can do with the keyboard.

I don't know how you will understand this. But you can use the computer.

If it is not a computer you can't learn to use an iPhone

The only thing that I can learn about how to use the mouse is how to use a computer, and that is not a very good way to learn.

I don't think that you have much experience. You can't use an iPhone or a mouse, but you can do it. You have to learn to use it. You don't need an iPhone to use it. I don't know what I am doing with

Permalink Report Reply