« Music Forum

bands i recommend!

Posted by ida 𐕣

posted
updated

Forum: Music

Sorry for doubles if there are any :P

thursday, the used, get scared, the ready set, never shout never, sleeping with sirens, pierce the veil, skyscrapers walk among us, eatmewhileimhot, asking alexandria, of mice & men, underoath. escape the fate, my chemical romance, black veil brides, dance gavin dance, ready steady steroids, as sirens fall, crash overcast, three days grace, litvar, woe is me, we came as romans, i set my friends on fire, drop dead gorgeous, mayday parade, all time low, real friends, less than jake, reel big fish, bowling for soup, kawaii af, attack attack, hawthorne heights, paramore, twenty one pilots, panic at the disco, slipknot, avenged sevenfold, murderdolls, wednesday 13, unimagined, bring me the horizon, artist vs poet, ghost town, oceans ate alaska, la dispute, new found glory, snow whites poison bite, a day to remember, evanescence, fall out boy, taking back sunday. the word alive, abandon all ships, isle & glaciers. a skylit drive, sky eats airplane, snow whites poison bite, alesana, thrice, hail the sun, finch, circa survive, blessthefall, saosin, the fall of troy, cute is what we aim for, lovehatehero, the devil wears prada, emarosa, vonfide, emery, in fear and faith, yellowcard, killswitch engage, i see stars, this romantic tragedy, before their eyes, hopes die last, alexisonfire, hellogoodbye, for all those sleeping, eyes set to kill, and prob more! 

if theres doubles, im sorry again xD here you guys go!

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by Elara

posted

Hey since you like Sleeping With Sirens, you might want to check out this Discord server I moderate!

It's called The Strays 2.0 and it's owned by @theacademyis and everyone there is really nice, we would love to have you join too.

There's not too much activity right now but with your help, we can get it active!

Anywayssss here is the link, hope to see you there? :)

The Strays 2.0

Report Reply