« Friends Forum

Friends My Age --21+-- (LGBTQ+ Friendly)

Posted by TonyTheTiger🐯

posted

Forum: Friends

Hello! I'm Tony!

I have been so inactive on here but i wanna get back into this site because i miss it. 

Plus, its the only MySpace clone that doesn't make me cringe! An, if you see this thanks for taking the time to work on it. I hope you have a team now, cos doing this by yourself is impressive but might get draining.

Let me reintroduce myself.

Since I started working, I met someone at that work place that managed to get me out of my shell, I realized I love exploring new places, the mountains (especially Crestline/Arrowhead), hiking, hanging out in coffee shops, and travelling. Recently got back from a road trip to visit family in texas.

Oh right, I'm from Southern California, if that wasn't clear. I can officially say that In-N-Out Burger is 50000% better than Whataburger now, though that jalapeno ketchup at whatburger is pretty good!

I came out as gay when i graduated high school, but lately I've been considering myself queer, as that is a less restricting box. Sexuality is a spectrum, and I'm open to new experiences should they come up.

I'm very opinionated and I love having conversations with like minded people about what's going on in the world, and debates with people with opposing views as long as we're being respectful and open to each others ideas.

!! Red flags for me are MAGA people. Facists. And internet trolls. !!

My favorite pastimes are watching--nay-- consuming tv shows and movies, playing boardgames and videogames, and enjoying the company of my favorite people.

My hobbies include Photography, Tarot card collecting, studying astrology and writing the occasional poem or short story. I do have an AO3 account with a few published works, you can ask me about that if you want.

I am 28 i'd like to make friends here that are close to my age (if younger) or much older! (i did date a 60 year old once last year, that was fun!)

If you're part of the  Community i would LOVE to be friends with you, I want to create a safe space here.

What will i be using this site for? Well I thought of it, and this really is the only social site that you can long blog entries on (well unless you count the blogs that pay the writers to write stuff, like buzzfeed, but i don't.) And I'm thinking of using this feature to journal more. and whatever I journal, if i so choose, i can make that public, or private. The public ones feel free to read, just don't be rude! And i'll blog about stuff I've been watching, or reading or listening too, and review that peice of media.

Anyway if y'all are interested, add me! Be cool, be nice, Be respectful! and say Hi!

Oh and I just updated my bio with my other social sites, feel free to peruse my Instagram, or read through my twitter.

anyway, so ... HELLOoooo! 🔫Say. It. Back.

i really hope this was not obonoxious lol

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by G0thique

posted

Hi! I couldn't really look at your profile for too long, too much going on at once, but I'd love to talk! If you wanna send me a message I'll gladly give you an ear and talk about stuff!! I'm looking for friends here myself!

A little about me: 

My name is Rebel, I'm a 24 y/o transman, and I'm into metal music and anime, with a small but tight knit friend circle! 🤘🏻

Report Reply

Reply by Marquez55

posted

Connecting with friends my age has been a source of joy and support in my life. Whether we're sharing laughter, discussing our dreams, or navigating the ups and downs of growing up, these friendships are invaluable. In our digital age, we've even discovered exciting ways to bond, like taking magic classes online together, where we learn tricks and create our own magical moments. These friendships remind me that age is just a number when it comes to genuine connections.

Report Reply