« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Crocs?!?!?

So!

My nana bought me really cute rainbow crocs. Normally I wear converse, vans, etc. But these seem like they'd be cute for when I can't bother to wear socks.

The issue: How the hell do I pull off crocs, cargo pants, and a t shirt?!?!!? My converse MAKE the look. They're the pop of neon green to my outfit which is usually all black (my mom made me get new tees for a trip I went on which are NOT all black graphic tees.. yucky) or, if I'm wearing red, I wear my other shoes which are NOT converse (I really want more shoes but I have like 3 pairs not including my pair of absolutely wrecked light blue converse and my peachy converse that I have no idea where they went... Did I, like, throw them away or something???)

Anyways, I don't want to throw the crocs away. I like the rainbow-and-black look because it's super awesome. But how will I pull it off with like... Star-pattern skinny jeans, bright red cargo pants, or one of my bajillion graphic tees????  How do you make crocs look like a regular, sane fashion choice??

Report Topic

0 Replies