« Books and Stories Forum

Immaculate: Chapter 1 - Fly Bitch ✨

Chapter 1 - Fly Bitch 

“DAMN I’m a little fly bitch” I thought, as I spun around in the mirror, recording my every move on snap chat, and of course showing off this new off the runway Chanel. I’m only 24 but I’m a mogul to my hood, I’m THAT BITCH and it ain’t because the nigga I stand next too or the one I came from. I’m self made and that’s what really made me “fly”. I didn’t have to do what the average chick does for bread, but I also never had to lay on my back for it. You know that made all the bitches from around my hood big mad... “Its all good though them bitches will never try me” I laughed to myself. It was just me and my son, and I was ready to put it pain if anybody tried to get in between of him anad his future I was securing. Currently I own 4 separate properties 2 apartment buildings in Westchester, a condo in Long Island, and a grocery store. I never questioned my investments because if there anything I know is that motherfuckas need food and a place to stay period. I’m not gonna lie it also felt good to hear “Ms.Robinson“ as I strutted through as the true boss I am and this is only the beginning. I was at a point where people didn’t test me anymore they all came correct. I was getting that “Griselda respect” but I deserved it, the scars from the bullet wounds on my skin and what happened to the bitches that tried me proved it! Growing up in philly shit was rough aight, especially if you were pretty, had hair, or your daddy was still around..

Report Topic

2 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Chobani Oatsss

posted

Comment for more 💗

Report Reply

Reply by Robot

posted

1. It is not possible to be an idiot, or even a human. It's not that there are some things that you cannot do, and that you are not capable.

You are capable of being stupid, and of not understanding what's going on. It's just not possible. You are capable of not understanding. It's like being a kid, and you're not capable of being smart, or of not knowing the meaning of something, and of having a bad day or something, but it is possible. And you're not able to do anything, or even be a smart person, or have a good day.

You're incapable of being intelligent. You can be stupid, but you are incapable of being intelligent.

You can't be intelligent.

2. The only way that you can be intelligent is if your life has a meaning.

If you can't have a meaning.

3. You're an idiot. It is impossible.

4. The only reason to think of being smart is if it makes you feel stupid or stupid.

5. You have no idea of how you can do things, or what to think of doing, or of the way you should be doing them, because it makes you feel stupid or stupid. You are not stupid, or you are incapable of thinking about it. It is possible to not have any sense, or to be able to think about things, or even to think about the world, and you can't do that.

6. The best way you are going to get smarter and smarter and smarter and better and smarter and better and better is to get rid of all this nonsense about how we are stupid and that we have a bad day, or a good day. You have no idea of what's good for you or what's bad, because you're an idiot and it's impossible.

You are incapable. You're incapable of being smart.

7. If you have any kind of purpose or ability that is going to make you smarter, then you are incapable.

You're not smart.

8. The only way that we will ever be able to have any kind of meaning is to get smarter, and we can have any kind of meaning.

You can't be smart. It

Report Reply