« Fashion, Style, Shopping Forum

Favorite hair dye brand?

What's your favorite hair dye brand, and would you recommend it to anyone looking to dye their hair?

Report Topic

36 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by electroslag

posted

All of my favorite dye brands seem to have stopped making dye!! Super sad about it. Special fx and monster makeup were the best.

Manic panic gets everywhere so I've been avoiding it... I tried Arctic Fox recently but I'm not the biggest fan. Hopefully some replies in here can steer me towards an alternative.

Report Reply

Reply by Stephanie

posted

There's this cool service called Color & Co from Loreal where you take a quiz and then you get a whole kit with color custom made to your preferences. You can choose how often you want the color delivered and tweak it whenever you want. I love it!ย 

Report Reply

Reply by ๐–’๐–†๐–™๐–Ž

posted

i like la riche and crazy colors!

Report Reply

Reply by itriedtoescape

posted

ive been using directions since i started dyeing my hair

Report Reply

Reply by Alexei♥๏ธ๐Ÿฆ‡

posted

I have sworn on Arctic Fox sense I was 12!! It makes your hair smell wonderful and makes my hair really soft!!

Report Reply

Reply by Evermoree

posted

I used to use Artic Fox, but now I've moved on to using x-mondo color

Report Reply

Reply by xX_toto_Xx

posted

I use directions. I find their blues and the pinks stain the hair. I do like their reds with orange undertones tho.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by clara max

posted

My favorite is Irresistible Me store, I can buy the best quality hair dye and hair extension by using Irresistible Me Coupons, for me its a perfect place to buy hair products.

Report Reply

Reply by trashfvag

posted

Idk my mom used to die, color, and bleach her hair all the time from like the time she was 12 to 29 and now she has to still color her hair cause she colored it back to its original color dark brown but when she used to be blonde like 3 yrs ago she let me use this volume 40 bleach on my hair and i made it blonde but then i got bored and cut it off but now its growing back and once it grows back i wanna do like a blonde green and black lepoard print afro cause i have curly hair but my mom has straight hair cause shes white and iโ€™m mixed

Report Reply

Reply by couponduos

posted

Our website promotes the best deal for
our users. Feel free to go to the website for browsing the stores you like.
Stores like AnyCubic Coupon .ย 

Report Reply

Reply by dylan

posted

i used iroiro neon yellow awhile ago and it's fading nicely! i REALLY want to try lunar tides though,, their colors are absolutely breathtaking; im just nervous about how bright they will be lol

Report Reply

Reply by Brenda

posted
updated

My favorite used to be Sparks, but they've changed their formula and it's not as nice. I like Manic Panic amplified(which is probably my "favorite"), but their normal stuff stains EVERYTHING. Arctic Fox is ok, but it's not very long lasting.ย 

Report Reply

Reply by KaiKannibal

posted

MANIC PANIC!!! it is like the only thing that stays in my hair for more than a week XD

Report Reply

Reply by Bridemassacre

posted

I used Headshotย Hairdye for many years. They're vegan, and from a local german punkshop. But now I use the Elumen colours from Goldwell. You have to juse the prep before and after dyeing you have to take the lock. So the colours hold for a very long time.

Report Reply

Reply by getscoupon

posted

Gets Couponย (https://www.getscoupon.com/) is a global coupons and deals website. You can easily find most of brands' deals or promo codes. such asย patpat coupon. You can also find review articles for many brands, such asย BeddingInn reviews in 2022.

Report Reply

Reply by Em <3

posted

i swear by live hair dye best box dye ive tryed and its only like a fiverย 

Report Reply

Reply by xenon

posted

dark and lovely is good for if you wanna lighten your hair without bleach and your hair is super dark

other than that, i use no fade fresh conditioner dye. it doesn't come in a lot of colours but it shows up really bright and it conditions my hair so there aren't any downsides other than the entire bathroom being stained bright red afterwards

Report Reply

Reply by $YD

posted

Manic Panic although I will admit itz mostly just a nostalgia thing :pp Warm colours always left my hair too quick and cool colours refused to leave

Crazy Colors is awesome but unfortunately I haven't been able to get it in my country, only time I found it was at a cosmetology convention

Currently using Arctic Fox for the most part โ™ก

Report Reply

Reply by Isabellaaa

posted

Adore hair dye !! it lasts a long time

Report Reply

My absolute favorite hair dye brand at the moment is Strawberry Leopard :) It surprisingly smells really good and has good colorย 

Report Reply

Reply by em โ˜†

posted

arctic fox but i heard good dye young is niiiice

Report Reply

Reply by romanie

posted

Manic panic for life!!

Report Reply

Reply by Creek ^_−โ˜†

posted

Manic panic definitely! All the colors are really vibrant and work well on all hair types. All the dyes are semi permanent so consistently redoing your hair can get tedious, but itโ€™s still a really good brand!

Report Reply

Reply by ashton

posted

arctic fox!!!

Report Reply

Reply by ashton

posted
updated

arctic fox!!!

Report Reply

Reply by Adrianโ˜…

posted

Good dye young! It smells great, my hair feels better after using it and they have a lot of colours!

Report Reply

Reply by mitzi

posted

i havent dyed my hair in a bit but I've always been satisfied using punky colour! smells like grapes

Report Reply

Reply by soren :3

posted

my go-to is lunar tides! but be warned the red does seem to stain more (never had this issue when i used their blue dyes)

Report Reply

Reply by S0UP SLURPWER 42

posted

I usually use either the Colorista hair dye by L'oreal Paris or Good Dye Young, both are really vibrant and last for a long time, even if you wash your hair with hot water

Report Reply

Reply by S0UP SLURPWER 42

posted

I usually use either the Colorista hair dye by L'oreal Paris or Good Dye Young, both are really vibrant and last for a long time, even if you wash your hair with hot water

Report Reply

Reply by D3ADSTAR!

posted

I don't use a lot of hair dye brands but my go-to ones is Good Dye Young and Iroiro from Sally's. Whenever I'm in Mexico though, I just get whatever brand that isn't like those boxed up ones that you see at a walmart.

Report Reply

Reply by TR1N

posted

my fav dye is irou irou its semi permaneant but very pigmented

Report Reply

Reply by Burst Fade Haircut

posted
updated

Popular hair dye brands include L'Orรฉal, Garnier, Manic Panic, Clairol, Wella Professionals, and Schwarzkopf. Choose based on your preferences and hair needs.Welcome to the fantastic world of low burst fade haircuts! If youโ€™re looking for a fresh, edgy look, youโ€™re in the right place. Weโ€™re excited to introduce you to a range of styles that are sure to turn heads.

Report Reply

Reply by Mars

posted

i died my hair red awhile ago and i used good dye young and it turned out great! plus my hair was suuuper soft afterwards

Report Reply

Reply by โ˜†Oakโ˜† >_<

posted

Manic panic and crazy colour <3

Report Reply

Reply by โ‹†๐“‹นClaude๐“‹นโ‹†

posted

For dyeing your hair black I recommend age beautiful jet black, its very good and doesn't get everywhere, though for the first few days your shower water will be dark grey

Report Reply