« Podcast Forum

What comedy podcasts do you listen to?

Posted by Pants 👖

posted
updated

Forum: Podcast

Title explains it all. I'm going to list a few of my favorites. I'd love to check out some more along the same lines. I'm linking playlists from their main YouTube channels. Check out their most popular videos or guests you like :)

YMH - Tom Segura & Christina Pazsitzky - One of my favorites. Lots of inside jokes, crude humor, and good guests. If you're going to check it out please remember they're comedians and not PC at all lol

The Danny Brown Show - Danny Brown - He's a great dude, insider on the hip hop industry, great laugh, more topical (he has a few segments) , great guests , has his own struggles and isnt affraid to talk about it , and funny enough that A list comedians try to push him to do a set 

Bad Friends - Bobby Lee & Andrew Santino - Top three podcast for me, endless laughs, fun guests, topics from the zeitgeist, both great standups and actors

Scissor Brothers - Steebee Weebee & Jeremiah Watkins - Best friend duo, this is a silly podcast, they're all about positivity, challenges every podcast, improvised songs, another top three for me

Chuckle Sandwich - Jshlatt & Ted Nivison - Another silly podcast, most guests are YouTube adjacent, it feels like you're hanging out with some friends, random topics, random would you rathers

Are you garbage?- H. Foley & Kevin Ryan - They ask comidians questions to determine if theyre garbage, great guests, funny stories, funny questions, fun drunk uncle vibes, everytime they have a guest I enjoy I always check it out 

A couple more that I just started checking out Being Ian with Jordan and Stavvy's World 

If I'm missing something you think I'd like I'd love to check it out! :D

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by vampireempire

posted
updated

emergency intercom

they're raunchy but i love them 

Report Reply

Reply by Graffiti

posted