« Pets and Animals Forum

tell me all about your pets!

Posted by elliot

posted

Forum: Pets and Animals

anybody got some animals? tell me all about them! dont have any? then tell me an animal you would want as a pet if you had a chance!

ill go first: these are my two cockatiels pepper (female) and basil! (male)

basil (on the left) is kind of a dramatic boy, he sings a lot and always wants attention. hes very curious and WILL climb on absolutely everything. very loud boy he is. he also loves kisses

and pepper (on the right) is much more of a sweetheart than basil, shes a little cuddlebug and loves to snuggle on your shoulder and play with your hair. however shes very shy with new people and only really tweets when she wants something

but thats enough about me, show me yours! id love to see some pictures too!

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by sadking

posted

This is Chloe, my longest and oldest animal that I have in the house. I got her from Petsmart 7 years ago when she was just a little baby leopard gecko. She's a hot female, meaning she's very aggressive, and very territorial. We once tried housing her with another leopard gecko, it didn't go well, lol.

Report Reply

Reply by 333H3llBl4ckC4t666

posted
updated

🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸

A female brown tabby cat (whom I'm unsure is an Egyptian Mau) named "Lily," a male Siamese traditional cat named "Dusty," 

A male leopard gecko named "relish," my little sister also has a few beetles she's keeping, no names for them,

German Shephard mixed males named "August" and "fritz," a female German Shephard (I think she's a full breed not a mix) named "Heidi," yes there names are all Germen ones. 

🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸💊🩸

Report Reply

Reply by COBRA

posted

I have this little guy named levi. He's a long hair chihuahua. My goodness when he was a puppy he was so scared and shy now he's just a little guy who loves wearing loves and demanding attention from everyone. He's my little boy I've had him for three to four years now!! 

Report Reply