let's share our results and maybe other quizzes (?) 💋

https://uquiz.com/quiz/Mnj2AL?p=697401

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by virgin mary <3

posted

black beauty.

"oh, what can i do? life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue. sun and ocean blue. their magnificence, it don't make sense to you. black beauty, oh." you're in a rough spot right now. nothing seems to make you happy anymore. you just want things to be the way they used to be. you see everything in shades of black, and you can't understand people who find beauty in everything. you hope that someday, you will be that person. i promise that you will.

Report Reply

Reply by noa naya

posted

carmen.

"the boys, the girls, they all like carmen, she gives them butterflies, bats her cartoon eyes. she laughs like god, her mind's like a diamond. audiotune lies, she's still shining. like lightning, white lightning." you're the life of the party. you're the girl that everyone knows and loves. you're friendly, maybe too friendly. on the inside, you're broken. you feel so sad that sometimes you don't think you can handle it. but then your song comes on and you have to put your smile back on and act as if you're having fun. act as if you know what you're doing, when in reality, you have no fucking clue.

Report Reply

Reply by Hannahmarieee

posted

Black beautyyyy ! <33

Report Reply

Reply by delusionals1ut

posted

black beauty <3

"oh, what can i do? life is beautiful, but you don't have a clue. sun and ocean blue. their magnificence, it don't make sense to you. black beauty, oh." you're in a rough spot right now. nothing seems to make you happy anymore. you just want things to be the way they used to be. you see everything in shades of black, and you can't understand people who find beauty in everything. you hope that someday, you will be that person. i promise that you will.

I LOVE THAT SONG !!

Report Reply

Reply by ⛧MatSs⛧

posted

NO WAYY, black beauty!!

Report Reply