« General Forum

❀chat about the weekend❀

Posted by Monica

posted

Forum: General

Hi everyone! how was your weekend?

I ate a delicious pizza while watching the last episode of a series and now I'm waiting for the third season (if there will be?)

and then I went to the flea market, I really like looking at the interesting objects that are there and imagining their history. do you like to go to the flea market?

aaare you ready for monday? I hope you have a fantastic start to the week. :)

Report Topic

7 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by male_07

posted

Sounds like you had a good weekend. I've spent mine going for walks and talking with friends, and also - as you also did - watched some series and I'm too waiting for new episodes

I don't visit flea markets often, but the last couple of times have been interesting, though admittedly it has been some time since then lol

I wish you a great monday & week aswell :D

Report Reply

Reply by TurtlePing

posted

My weekend was kinda bored since it's too hot to go outside. So I was just playing Yakuza Dead Souls on my ps3.

Report Reply

Reply by Moz

posted

kinda lousy for me. I spent all day thinking on what I wanted to do. it was horrible. but I did take time to draw.

Report Reply

Reply by Monica

posted

Thank you for your answer! which series are you following now? @male_07 (I don't know if there is a way to tag ahah)

Report Reply

Reply by Monica

posted

Reply by Monica

posted

Thank you for your answer! it's very hot here too, I'm sending you a fresh flavored water (also other users enjoy ^^)

that game is really cool! do you have other consoles? @TurtlePing

Report Reply

Reply by Monica

posted

Thank you for your answer! I'm sorry to hear it, in the case you want to talk with someone you can find me in chat.

what did you draw? @Moz

Report Reply