« Back to the Monster high xx Forum

thoughts on g3?

theres not been a g3 post on here yet it looks like Lol. Personally i think a lot of the dolls are really cool and frankies redesign especially is very good. I Dont enjoy the lighter makeup and the attempt at being more modern and there are . A few dolls im not a big fan of But overall its back to being fun and detailed and silly and its a Huge improvement from g2. I do still prefer g1 but the designs are definitely moving in the right direction i think ^^Β 

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

I love them! I have 4 of them rn (Core Draculara,Core Lagoona,Core Frankie and Twyla). But I think they really messed up Frankie's new face mold. It is a lot sharper and looks nothing like the promo photos. I also love how sturdy they feel compared to G1 dolls.

Report Reply

Reply by favoriteexplosion

posted

I actually think they are super cute!! and I'm super excited of their new dolls especially the g3 Venus that's supposed to come out

Report Reply

Reply by custard x3

posted

worst thing ive ever seen in my life, this just looks (the movie too) fan made tbh

Report Reply

Reply by xX_vmpiric_Xx

posted

i genuinely love g3! im so happy they're not afraid to use black as a main color in designs now lol

Report Reply

Reply by Bones 0-\\

posted

I prefer g1, but like you said g3's a big improvement from g2. And I will agree that some of the doll designs are pretty cute, while others are maybe not so much.Β 

Report Reply