« Podcast Forum

anyone here like wolf359?

Posted by m

posted

Forum: Podcast

ive been obsessed with w359 on and off for a year and its one of my favorite podcasts. i just need/want somebody to talk about it with (or somebody to talk about it at me). just somebody plz fhskdhjdjd :]

Report Topic

9 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Jose

posted

I enjoy Wolf 359! I'm only up to episode 25, but it's definitely been an entertaining listen. I'm "rooting" for the plant monster out of everyone.

If you're a fan of space sci-fi fiction I've got two wildly different recommendations for you to give a listen; VAST Horizon and Civilized. 

Report Reply

Reply by m

posted

oh, I love the plant monster!! and episode 25… oh, you’re right on the edge of quite a few of my favorite disasters on the hephaestus.

i do love sci-fi, so i’ll check those out!

Report Reply

Reply by ☆dakota☆

posted

omg i love wolf 359!! i'm making my mom listen to it and right now we're on change of mind

Report Reply

Reply by it's mo

posted

hi im. Very mentally ill abt every single character lol

i finished the podcast like... last year i think? still rotating it in my brain

Report Reply

Reply by Sol?!

posted

it's next on my listening list after I finish tma rn

Report Reply

I love wolf 359! Last night i finished it, i was crying. 

Report Reply

Reply by Television

posted

not really sure if anyone on here is active anymore, but im listening to that rn!

Report Reply

Reply by presley <3

posted

It's literally my fav podcast ever!!!! idk if anyone is active here but omg I need someone to talk about it with

Report Reply

Reply by presley <3

posted

It's literally my fav podcast ever!!!! idk if anyone is active here but omg I need someone to talk about it with

Report Reply