« Helping each other Forum

I need help with my blinkies they changed

I alr posted this on my blog but I think I could get some more help here, so I'm just gonna paste it, Help pls! Thnks.

vvv

Dude when I view my own profile they look normal, but like, if I go to save the image some of them changed idk wtf happened, I need help lmao

What they're supposed to look like 

^^^

This is what they're supposed to look like btw

Do they look off in the first place? Bc when I view my profile on PC it looks normal, unless I click certain ones, and it'd be completely different. When Looking at them on mobile, some of them changed, so idk whats wrong but I just wanna be safe lmao

EDIT: Yeah, I use opera GX as my browser, so I switched over to google chrome to check, and it looks like this now

Like what the fuck LMAO, uuhm, yeah how do I fix this?? Please for the love of God help.

Report Topic

1 Reply

Reply by duncannnn

posted

i had a similar thing happen to me, for me I had to delete the blinkies because they kept changing. sometimes the URL link is already used for another blinkie, and so that's why they change. to make sure of this, go into ur blinkies URL and paste it into a new tab and it will show u the blinkie. if the URL is being used, the blinkie shown will be different.

Report Reply