« Back to the Gyaru, Gyaruo, and more! Forum

Underrated styles!

Heyyy its me Kris! :3

What gyaru styles do you think are underrated and why do you think so???

Do you follow any of these styles?If so which ones? :D

Which style would you reccomend a baby gyaru to get into when theyre just starting off???

Love from Germany! :p

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by RainyFzz

posted

i feel like rokku is usually overlooked >> its such a cute substyle yet i rarely see any rokkus 

Report Reply

Reply by gyaru0bigender

posted

Kinda late to this (just came back from my hiatus) but 1) the most underrated style is Haady, it's kinda a mixture of gyaru and scene, it's also pretty easy to style you just need bright colors or/and animal print. 2) But I'd say the easiest to style is kogal (if you're in school, if you're not then you can only wear it occasionally) or tsuyome, himekaji, and ganguro. Honestly, many styles are easy to style, it just depends what style you lean more towards and buying from old or modern brands (it doesn't matter) or using peices you own to create an oufit. You could also do mode gyaru it's esentially the modern gyaru with very modern style. The most important element is your makeup so don't stress out to much if you don't have a lot in your closet. Because remember gyaru is always evolving and new styles are always being created.

Report Reply

Reply by BUZZ_SPUNKY

posted

i think gyaruo surfer style is so underrated like when i play games or meet other gyaruos i dont see any that know the surfer style of it but i kinda get it because the surfer style has gone up in price so its harder to buy from and not alot of gyaruos know the clothing brands :(

Report Reply

Reply by grace☆(≧▽≦)

posted

as someone who only dresses rokku i think its reallyy underrated

Report Reply

Reply by emma

posted

i def think the most underrated style is haady.. i dnt see much luv 4 it

for ppl starting out, prob kogal since it's rly easy to style. although for anyone whos not in school n starting out, i'd prob say amekaji since it's basically just "american casual" lol

Report Reply