« Back to the Omori Fan club <3! Forum

Spellbound (A Omori AU) Chapter eight: More hanging out and Street fights

“Oh god not this again” Ty sighs and Daniela quickly cleans up and rolls up their sleeves Sunny just watches in confusion as Tiff starts to hype them up “You're already gonna get them? Its only been a week!” She cheers “Ay Sunny needs to see the fun part!” Daniela says as he grabs their bag and pulls out a noise maker and starts walking over to a person on the street walking with two others.

“OI DICKNIPS!” Daniela yells and the guy quickly turns to face them

“WHAT’D YA CALL ME-” The man quickly gets cut off by Daniela punching him, Sunny tenses a bit before leaning to Ty to whisper “I think thats assault” He says and Ty just laughs before quickly going back to their neutral face.

“Its fine Respite allows street fights like this,keeps the crime rate down” they say as they pull out a soda and takes a sip. Sunny just watches in horror as Daniela beats this guy, Tiff is just laughing “Kick em in the nards!” she shouts and Danilea looks away from the guy hes beating up “Nah I did that last time plus I can’t make it too bad!” they say as he keeps punching the guy, who is now hitting back. As the fight continues Sunny just watches, and Tiff gently nudges him.

“Wanna join in? You’ll have fun! Releases a lot of stress!” She offers and Sunny shakes their head. “I don’t think that I’ll get into a fight with anyone like that unless I feel like they deserve it.” Sunny says and Tiff nods “Thats fair mhm I do that too.” Tiff stretches and walks over to Daniela and the stranger, pulling them off eachother “okie dokie that's enough! Let's break it up!” Tiff says in a sing-songy way Danilea huffs and crosses his arms “You're no fun! I was just getting to the good part!” Daniela argues as they flail around, Tiff smiles and Daniela and the other guy shrink back. “Now be on your way!” she chips and the guy nods and runs away. She sets Daniela down and he quickly runs behind Ty as if they would protect him.

“Daniela lets not get into random fights ok? While this IS Bowlers Ally Sunny has never been here so lets not let him see you beat a man black and blue!” She chirps as she pats Daniela on the back.

“fffiiiiNNNnnnNNnnEeeeEeeeEEee your such a buzzkill” I mumbles as they stretch his arms “So what we gonna do now? I guessing shopping and eating is not the only things on the agenda.” Daniela states and Tiff nods “The arcade is having a discount with people in a party of four! Sooooooo!” She chirps and pulls out four tickets “I got all day tickets!” She says and Daniela pumps his fist in the air.

“I’LL FINALLY BE ABLE TO GET THAT SWITCH ON THE PRIZE SHELF!” They cheer as they pick Sunny up like a football and Sunny Immediately starts flailing, “Please put me down!” they shout and Daniela laughs and puts him back down.

“Sorry! Ya just seemed sluggish!” They laugh and suddenly gets a look of curiosity “Sunny, Your sister makes ya tired right?” He asks

“Yeah why?” Sunny replies as he looks at Daniela and they start rubbing his chin “So what does it feel like? You seem to be very tired after a while.” He asks as Sunny starts to think.

“I guess It feels like I’m like a full cup of water, when Mari becomes visible the water is slowly taken out via a funnel, But I’m happy I can spend 15 mins together at the maximum.” Sunny explains and Daniela nods, Ty quickly comments “So in every scene of the word, shes a parasite.” they say and Sunny sends them a glare “That's my sister your insulting.” Sunny says and Ty raises their hands and backs off “wow didn’t expect ya to get mad, plus I’m just putting my two cents in.” They say as Sunny shakes his head “Still don’t say that I’m not sure if shes listening.” they say and Ty laughs before going back to their default face.

“AY Sunny let ya sister use me! I wanna outlast ya!” he shouts and Sunny shrugs “If she wants to they will, I can’t force her.” Just as he says that Mari shows up, and smiles “Say no more Daniela! Lets see if you can out last my little brother!” Mari laughs as her smug face comes back onto display and Daniela crosses their arms.

“Oh it can’t be that- oooooooooo alright then” Danrila cuts himself off as he goes to sit down and Mari laughs, “You got this!” She cheers as Daniela wobbles back up and keeps walking.

“Dude, how do you deal with this, And for 15 minutes?! THIS SUCKS!” Daniela complains as they keep wobbling to catch up with the others and Mari laughs “You can always back out!” She offer and Daniela shakes his head “I’m outlasting him!” they shout as they keep walking.

(16 minutes later)

“I’M TAPPING OUT I CAN’T TAKE IT!” Daniela Openly complains as he dramatically flops down on the floor and Mari laughs and clicks a stopwatch Tiff gave her “And thats 16 Minutes on the dot! Congratulations you outlasted Sunny!” she cheers as Daniela tiredly pumps their fists in the air.

“HA! SUCK IT KID!” they shout as Sunny rolls his eye “Good job” He blankly says and Mari laughs as she switches over to Sunny as her energy source.

“Your new friends are fun! I’m so happy my little brother Made some friends on his own!” Mari says and Tiff laughs “Now I kinda want you to feed off me!” She comments and Mari shrugs before walking over to her “Would you like to? You can beat Daniela’s time!” Mari offers and Tiff nods “Hell yeah! Sign me up!” She cheers as her and Mari high-five and Sunny face palms, this is going to happen much more often.

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

After walking though more shops in Bowlers Alley Sunny came home with a closet's worth of clothes, having to summon Pluto to help them carry it all, walking inside the house he clears the way for Pluto to get it.

“Oh welcome back sunshi- ooooo that is that?” His mom starts to greet him but cuts herself off and Pluto puts the bags on the table and does his bello of a laugh, “GREETINGS I AM PLUTO, THE CAPTAIN OF PLUTO’S SPACELINE! OMORI HAS REQUESTED A TRIP TO YOUR RESIDENCE!” she shouts and Sunny quickly plucks their ears to not have his ear bleed. “Thank you Pluto, you can go back to otherworld.” they thank Pluto and tap his massive shoulder, making him disappear in a puff of purple smoke. Sunny’s mom just stares as Sunny acts like its nothing and starts to take his new wardrobe out of the bags.

“So, THAT'S one of the characters from your dreams? He's quite…” she starts as she rubs her ears “loud” she finishes as Sunny nods “Yeah but he's the loudest one there, the rest of them talk normally, well for the most part.” he explains as they shiver at the thought of having Sweetheart in his house. “Well moving on from that, what did you buy! Besides the jacket of course!” Say says happily as she points at the capt space boy jacket and Sunny spins around “its cool right? I saw It and got it, Tiff has one too!” Sunny says excitedly, even when his face didn't show it and Sunny’s mom laughs.

“I didn’t know they made capt space boy merch!” she says as she looks at the clothes on the table “now you know how expensive clothes are!” she jokes and Sunny nods. “Yeah 60 dollars for a jacket and 3 jeans.” Sunny starts “And thats the men’s clothes! The womans section was 3 times that much! Mari’s wardrobe must have been expensive!” he says and Mari appears from a puff of purple smoke, now electing to wear a white dress with a light blue cardigan “Your right it was! We’re talking 20 dollars for a shirt!” she says as she point at her dress “the dress I was going to wear at the recital was 60 dollars!” they complain as Sunny’s mom laughs

“I still can’t get used to you showing up!” she admits and Mari walks (floats?) over to her and gave her mom a hug Sunny’s mom quickly hugs her back and Mari laughs “I bet but look!” she says as she spins around “I can wear whatever I want now! And I can switch from short and long hair!, not to mention looking 20!” Mari starts to list the pros of it all and Sunny nods a bit “and you might be able to eat like that.” they theorize and Mari nods.

“I do want to make some cookies, Want to do it together? Family bonding!” Mari offers and Sunny’s mom lights up “Lets do that! I’ve missed your cookies!” she smiles as they begin the process of baking.

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

While making cookies Mari asks a question that neither Sunny or his mom were planning on answering “So where's dad? Is he still at work?” she asks, and they both go silent.

“Well you see Mari, ummm.” Sunny tries to explain before Sunny’s mom cuts them off

“No need sunshine Mari your father, for lack of a better term, left.” she says, a scowl painting her face and Mari nods, “alright, sorry for bringing it up mom.” she says before Sunny’s mom shakes her said “oh dear its ok you didn’t know! I mean how could you?” she sheepishly laughs and Mari quickly changes the subject “So! Sunny, why don’t you bring me up to speed with the capt spaceboy comics?” she asks and Sunny’s face lights up a bit.

“Oh! Let me tell you!” he says, while not having a smile on his face the happiness is evident in their tone and Sunny starts rambling about the plot and Mari smiles as she switches her source to the unused stove, which turns on as a marker. As they continue baking, to Sunny it was like Mari never died in the first place, everything just felt right in the world. The smell of Mari’s cookies filled the air for the first time in almost five years and Sunny could feel himself tear up in his one good eye, wiping it away as they kept baking. 

After a 10 minutes and Sunny practicing using something as a medium in the form of the rubix cube he had and making small sprout moles show up and make them sing their chorus from sweethearts castle, Mari clapping along to it like she knows it by heart, the timer goes off and Mari stands up and walks over to the oven and takes the cookies out of the oven and puts them on a plate.

“Now we wait for them to cool! They’ll be ready in the morning!” she explains as Mari puts shrink wrap over them and Sunny mom nods, wiping a tear from her eye “I just can’t believe that I get to smell this again! It's been so long” she comments and Mari laughs and hugs her “well just know I’ll always be here ok? If Sunny’s up for it we can talk much more often!” Mari brings up and Sunny’s mom nods “alright I trust you, I love you dearie” she says as she hugs Mari back, and Mari hugs Sunny as well before waving goodbye, disappearing again.

“Its wonderful that we’re able to talk to her again isn’t it Sunny?” his mother asks as Sunny nods and looks at his rubix cube, all the colors being replaced with head space’s sky, the pattern not going away after he taps it three times like the book said “Well, the rubix is stuck like this.” they comment as they show his mom “this was Headspace’s sky, its better this way I guess.” he explain as their mom examines the cube.

“Its quite nice! So this is the sky you saw for four years? I’m sure its much better in person.” she nods and Sunny shrugs. “I’m just happy I don’t spend my time there anymore” Sunny replied as he yawns. “Well I’m happy if you're happy sunshine, now shall we have dinner?” his mother asks, starting to make some type of pork dish he didn’t recognized, Sunny nods and goes to help her.

★・・・・・・・・・・・・・・・★

After eating dinner and washing dishes Sunny gets ready to bed, checking his phone to see a notification

THE BROS

*Kel added Aubrey to the chat!*

*Kel changed THE BROS to THE BROS + AUBREY!

Oh. shit Sunny thinks as they read that, from what he knew from last week Aubrey was still on the fence, Sunny didn’t want to push her to talk to them and Basil. Electing to push it off for tomorrow he gets into his pjs and takes off his eye patch, turning to fall asleep.

Report Topic

0 Replies