« Games Forum

Have any of you played Cry Of Fear?

Posted by MANIACWITHGUN200

posted

Forum: Games

Cry Of Fear Is a free horror game on steam and its about a guy roaming around a city in sweeden trying to get home but there is these undead creatures trying to kill him. The game is really fun you should def check it out!

Report Topic

6 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Pyro

posted

YESSSS 

It was one of the games that got me into horror

I heard that there was going to be a remake and if they do make it I'm 100% buying it!

Report Reply

Reply by 1st Generation

posted

saved this post so i dont forget! looks like a cool game ill download it rn!

Report Reply

Reply by Kelp

posted

One of my all time favorites.

Report Reply

Reply by andy

posted

I really enjoyed Cry of Fear! Never got to beat it though, only played it co-op with my girlfriend and some parts were a little tedious (the lake? You had to run past a bunch of things that would pop out of the water), and trying to host a game was also a process (used LogMeIn hamachi, don't know if there's easier ways)

I do plan on playing it solo though, after trying to look up the level I was talking about I saw that co-op and solo are a little different 

Report Reply

Reply by Sunnnyyy<3 :3

posted

I LOVE COF ITS SUCH A GOOD GAME SIMON IS SILLY :3

Report Reply

Reply by Rei

posted

Yeah!! I learned about this game back in 2018, but I quickly forgot about it because I was going through a very bad period in my life. And now the wave of popularity of this game has begun, so I remembered it And now, it seems, I have a hyperfixation on this game... I was amazed by the plot, all the characters, the meaning of the game... I am absolutely happy that people remembered this wonderful game en masse! It’s a pity, but not a single friend of mine is interested in this game.. In general, nothing that I like.. I’m very glad that at least someone here knows this game!

Report Reply