« Music Forum

fav fob tracks?

Posted by frnkie

posted

Forum: Music

know that there are a lot of emos/ex-emos on here so wanted to see the general opinion on fob/what tracks seem most popular among the diehards.

for me: 7 minutes, afterlife, honorable, calm before (both versions!), side effect, ringing in my ears, gold standard, coffees for closers, tiffany blews, and the hand of god/my songs demos =P (i tried to narrow it down i swear). 

love their newer stuff too, don't take me for an elitist, but their older stuff just resonates harder cuz i grew up with it =)

Report Topic

3 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by jamie

posted

been listening to a lot of ioh lately and theres something about the afterlife of the party that just hits .. i also love thriller, bang the doldrums, 27 and headfirst slide !! folie is my comfort album lol

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by clutt3rbug

posted

im the number one im like a lawyer stan. i like fourth of july and bang the doldrums too since im Petekey trash lol, but american beauty / american psycho holds a special lil place in my heart since that album came out around the time that i was going through a lot of stuff

Permalink Report Reply

Reply by arlo atomickk

posted

Some of my favs r: honorable mention, tell that mick, eternal summer, caffiene cold, most of Pax AM tbh, im like a lawyer, the music or the misery, XO, AB/AP (the song), where did the party go, of all the gin joints, 7 mins in heaven

Permalink Report Reply