« Back to the DIY or DIE (punk fan club) Forum

patch ideas?

got super into making my own patches and modifying/wrecking my old clothes recently and keep getting stuck in the idea phase. any suggestions of punk/metal logos,phrases, or symbols would be greatly appreciated! it'd also be cool to know what kind of stuff y'all put on ur battle jackets/pants/whatevs !

(my fav so far is the dag nasty patch i made x3)

Report Topic

5 Replies

Sort Replies:

Reply by Worm!

posted

just do whatever bands you like lol

Report Reply

Reply by Selene

posted

Some of the patches i’ve made were some statements, Acab, Eat the rich, etc. Bands or symbols could also be an idea. :)

Report Reply

Reply by Selene

posted

Some of the patches i’ve made were some statements, Acab, Eat the rich, etc. Bands or symbols could also be an idea. :)

Report Reply

Reply by minikullimuna

posted
updated

if you´re looking for something else than bands and statements to put in your patches id suggest to think about what you enjoy doing? if you like movies or video games maybe make something from your favorite movie/game like a character. If you have any hobbies like collecting something, playing an instrument, doing a sport or literally anything you like to do, try taking inspiration from it. I hope this gave you some ideas!

Report Reply

Reply by evildevil

posted

well literally anything you kinda want to tell about yourself. Something others might notice and want to chat about. I have patches of bands, series, movies, phrases and just pictures on stuff i like (for example cats and nature stuff) And remember you can use different sewing methods!

Report Reply